U2charist 10/17/09 Salem MA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allisonk

Babyface
Tabernacle Church 50 Washington Street in Salem MA will be hosting a U2charist on Saturday 10/17/09 to bring awareness to extreme world poverty, the ONE campaign and local food pantries. Admission is free, suggested donation of non-perishable food items. All money collected will benefit the Heifer Foundation. There will be live music and U2 recordings played.

I am on the planning committee and would love some feedback on what songs to add to the playlist for both before the event and during the service. Currently the following songs will be played live:

Beautiful Day
Pride
Until the End of the World
Walk On.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Allison

Tabernacle Church 50 Washington Street in Salem MA will be hosting a U2charist on Saturday 10/17/09 to bring awareness to extreme world poverty, the ONE campaign and local food pantries. Admission is free, suggested donation of non-perishable food items. All money collected will benefit the Heifer Foundation. There will be live music and U2 recordings played.

I am on the planning committee and would love some feedback on what songs to add to the playlist for both before the event and during the service. Currently the following songs will be played live:

Beautiful Day
Pride
Until the End of the World
Walk On.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Allison

How about ONE?:D

New additions to the list:
Mothers of the Dissappeared (live with guitar and fiddle!)
One will definately be on the recorded music, I am trying to get someone to sing it...

More updates: confirmed list
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - with choir
Pride
Beautiful Day
One
Mothers of the Disappeared
'40'

All live music by local artists. Recorded music will be played prior to the start during a slide show on world poverty and the Millenium Fund goals. (some cool pics of U2 in there as well!) I am working on the playlist, so request away!

Back
Top Bottom