Slow part of the board???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hey, im new around these boards and was very excited to see this forum on the board as I think the the subject of faith and U2 are very interesting. I have to admit though that I am slightly dissapointed at the lack of posting. Oh well, no biggie, I guess Im just new here and check the board more than the vets...anyway, glad to be here!

welcome Elvis! :wave: (does this mean that if we are talking about you and the otherElvis, we have to use Elvii--plural??) :laugh:

yeah, it gets quiet here, the whole board is definitely in a bit of a slump, but just like any other forum, this one has its highs and lows. You might check out some of the older threads on this forum - some very interesting views and insights into all things spiritual - U2 related or not. Nice to know there's another voice out there!

cya around....

Elvis Presley said:
Hey, im new around these boards and was very excited to see this forum on the board as I think the the subject of faith and U2 are very interesting. I have to admit though that I am slightly dissapointed at the lack of posting. Oh well, no biggie, I guess Im just new here and check the board more than the vets...anyway, glad to be here!

We started when that _Walk On_ book came out as a place to discuss it, though we never really did that formally, I think. There are some great older threads, though it is slower now than it was originally.

Hello Elvis Presley...as a moderator of this forum, I agree that at times this forum gets a little slow. But your participation, as well as others who have frequented this forum in the past and even now can continue to add the quality of life in this forum that we seek.

All I can encourage is more quality posting, as well as what was mentioned, checking out some of the older threads and add your comments to those that interest you.

Thanks for your interest in this forum, and don't be a stranger, as well as those who were first here when this forum started.

Also, welcome to the forum!

Chris

Thanks to you all, I have enjoyed this site so much that I started my own. While it dosent compare Im having fun with it! This board is great and this forum is great, nice to know you all!

:wave:

I have lots of ideas, but unfortunately... trying to pack four years of school into three doesn't leave me much time for anything besides studying... hopefully over the winter break I'll be able to sit and think a little more. I know I'll at least have more time for this forum then :)

~hippy

Back
Top Bottom