*Sigh* Help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Teta040

Refugee
Folks...

I'm in a bit of a quandary. I'd put this in the Music On The Internet forum but I don't want a download (I don't have my own PC) I want a videcassette or DVD copy.

A friend of mine said that a friend of hers, who works in the Youth Minisitry at his church, had taped the Prayer Breakfast and she was going to have a copy for me this week. I threw amy arms aorund her and told her she was an absoluite saint, b/c I had been allover the Net trying to obtain a copy, including posting at u2 sites, and had so far come up empty. (I asked her, "Youth Minsitry? Curious..what was the youth angle?" She said, Him! I said, "REALLY? He's an old geezer, if I was a Christian teen!" She said, "Oh no, U2 has a HUGE Christian following.." Sge had not known I was a fan, nor had I her. She then goes on to tell me that she had actullay MET Bono yeas ago, not at a sow, and he had actually picked her up and carried her across a room?!?!? She said she had this on tape and offered to show me!?!?!

ANYWAY, 4 days ago I called her and asked her if she had the tape yet. She then tells me that her Youth Ministry friend had just lost everything in a house fire. There was a huge windstorm (60-70 mile and hr winds) last weekend in Saratoga Springs area, NY, lots of damage.) and we think it was due to that. They lost everything. Of course I am waiting to hear from her about the possibilty of donating funds etc (there is no fund yet), but in the meantime, until I hear more, I am still looking for a copy of the Prayer Breakfast.....Can anyone help? PLEASE? Mail me at: Spindle40@hotmail.com

And also, maybe you can keep the family in your prayers: Travis Johannson and family, of Saratoga, NY. They're OK but their dog was lost in the fire too.

Sorry to hear about that. :( My grandparents' house burned down several years ago (on this very day, actually), so I understand how traumatizing that can be.

There's transcripts from the prayer breakfast in this forum, I believe, but I'm not sure if I know of any recordings.

Teta, I have a video file, not the greatest quality and not VHS or DVD, but the whole speach is there, and you can see and hear it instead of just read the transcript.

Back
Top Bottom