One time I prayed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I prayed for my dog last Friday night. He came home from his chemotherapy (my dog has lymphomic cancer which is particularly bad because the lymph nodes send out hormones to the rest of the body to make cells and my dog now has cancerous hormones floating around) and was sitting in the corner of our living room crying. He was obviously in a lot of pain when the doctors told us that he wouldn't be. I prayed for my family to have the courage to know when to put him down.
frown.gif

That is the first time in so long I've prayed (I can't even remember what it was I prayed for last). And it was good. Sorry to bore you all with that story, but it was a big deal to me and I wanted to share.

------------------
*Proud owner, maker, and baker of THE U2 cookies*

Originally posted by Lilly:
That is the first time in so long I've prayed (I can't even remember what it was I prayed for last). And it was good. Sorry to bore you all with that story, but it was a big deal to me and I wanted to share.
Bore us? No way! When I hear about someone praying for the first time in a long time, it makes me happy! Nothing is too small or too big to pray about!

Seems to me that there are verses in the Bible about God caring about even the smallest sparrows. All of his creation is special to him, so I know he cares about your dog and about the pain that it brings you and your family to see him suffer.

(((((Lilly)))))

Hon, I know it's hard to pray, I've been having a lot of trouble too recently...and I'm so glad you have found a way to pray again!

And I'm always here if you need to chat!
smile.gif
I think by now you know where to find me!
smile.gif

------------------
When you've seen beyond yourself
then you may find peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you.

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom