New Church in Phoenix Opens with Vertigo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jara's Song

The Fly
LifeChurch.tv will open two "campuses" in the Phoenix area (Mesa & Gilbert).

This is a church that definitely Dreams Out Loud! The bands regularly play U2 songs! They've played, Vertigo, Miracle Drug, ABOY, Pride, Beautiful Day, Streets, and they're GOOD!

You can't change the world unless you change the world in you!

For More Info.:

www.lifechurch.tv

I just watched the infomercial.
The intention behind the whole idea may be good, but I found the infomercial to be a bit over the top and rather condescending. What this organization offers is not entirely different from what is already available in the area, but it seems Mesa and Gilbert are targeted areas because Arizona has a large percentage of people who do not go to church.
I just wanted to share my opinion since U2 was mentioned in this thread as the music to attract U2 fans.
I find it rather disappointing that Lifechurch.tv is presenting itself as a competitive franchise rather than an organization looking to spread the word.
At least to me.

AllIWantIs,

I attend the Lifechurch in Oklahoma City and I wanted to tell other U2 fans about a church that plays U2's music. In fact they will be playing Vertigo as the opening song at the first service Sept. 11.

Since you live in Phoenix, try it out. I'd like to know what your thoughts are. Changed lives are what Lifechurch is all about.

God has used Lifechurch to change my heart, my life and my marriage.

"I'd break bread and wine if there was a church I could receive in." - That was me.

God Bless!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom