My new Bible!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I went to the Catholic bookstore today and got a new Bible. The one I've been using is falling apart. This one's really neat! In addition to Scripture, it's got a reading guide for each book, a glossary, maps, essays on various biblical topics, and a Concordanance! I'm really happy to have this!

Does the study bible also include margin notes? Sometimes down the center of each page are cross references to other passages that use the same word. Also very helpful.

I'm finding that you can pick up a bible now with practically nothing in it, and for me bigger print, but still slimlined, just a few cross references and maps, and find most of your study components online...makes it nice so that you don't have to lug a huge bible with you to church.

Chris

I generally use the missalette at church. Handy things, those missalettes. Of course there are problems when it's a feast day and they can change the readings.

:applaud: I have seen some really nice Bibles for sale ... and some that my friends have ... perhaps I should invest in a new one like you did! I've still got the same one I was given when I started high school :D

My old one was given to me when I was in catechism. It was nice but it was really worn out from use. So I got a new one!

Back
Top Bottom