I'm just wondering...............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Do any of you guys or gals fear what will happen when you die? or what way you die? bc I do sometimes and its really scary for me bc I dont want to die even tho I know it will happen someday. I have been thinking a lot about this bc my grandfather died 2 yrs ago today.

I just wanted to know what your thoughts on death and dying are and how do you get over them or not fear death as much?:huh:

i used to fear death. but now i am living my life to it's capacity and i don't fear it.

as for what will happen, well i don't know for sure...but i have faith.

There are only two things that can happen when you die: (1) you instantly are in the presence of Jesus Christ in a glorified state (perfect body, no sorrow or tears, eternally praising the Lord), or (2) eternal separation from God.

Since I know I belong to the first group (relying of God?s promise and God cannot lie), for me, death is nothing to fear.

Go in God?s grace?.

I don't know why, but I'm not afraid anymore of dying. It isn't that I'm 'old' and therefore think I would have done already everything, but in a way the only thing that frightens me is that eg my family will be sad and I don't want that. :( I think my view of death has changed with listening to U2; before I got a fan I thought that death is the end, but now....:| Stupid to need a band to tell you what to believe in, I know....:slant:

I'm sometimes afraid to live, but I'm more afraid to die, so I keep on living and try not to think about dying.

I'm a total wimp. I can't sleep at night sometimes because I think about death. I'm not exactly what one would call spiritual, and not really sure what I believe, so maybe that has something to do with it, but I'm pretty scared of it. The entire nothingness that will come, at least in the bodily sense. I keep praying there is something after what's here on earth...

Ok, I'm all jibberish when it comes to this stuff, so ignore me. :eek:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm a total wimp. I can't sleep at night sometimes because I think about death. I'm not exactly what one would call spiritual, and not really sure what I believe, so maybe that has something to do with it, but I'm pretty scared of it. The entire nothingness that will come, at least in the bodily sense. I keep praying there is something after what's here on earth...

Ok, I'm all jibberish when it comes to this stuff, so ignore me. :eek:

Im the same way! I am spiritual but I just have a lot of questions that are in my mind, sometimes I feel like its wrong to question, I dunno know tho!

U2 definately help me with my worries and fears tho.

kelly, there is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning. in my opinion, it will always make your faith stronger because God will always come back with an answer for you.

Back
Top Bottom