I'm a little confused...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I haven't posted in this forum very often, but I was browsing through some of it to day, and I'm left a little confused about what this forum is supposed to be about.

The description says "This is a general discussion area about U2 and their faith as found in their lyrics, their own words, as well as books written by others on this subject of their spirituality. Not to be used as a platform for debates on religion." But in perusing through some of the posts, it doesn't seem that there are very many posts about U2 in here or that are even remotely related to U2. :shrug:

I'm not trying to start anything...just asking...

adamswildhoney said:
yea its a combo forum...

would you like to biggie size your fries?

sorry, I couldn't resist, hehe :sexywink: combo, get it? :der:
I guess I'm in kind of a weird mood tonite :reject: :lol:

Yes we started this forum with exactly as the wording you spoke of ABEL, but from the very beginning, discussions about U2's spirituality in their music and books digressed slowly to what we have to day. Would I like to see more discussion on the oringinal intent of this forum, yes I would, but at the same time, I see the good that has come from this forum, and I believe that many U2 fans are spiritual in their own right, and so this forum serves a need, and people are content in that, so it is a very good thing...the duality that has come from one purpose...change is the only constant thing in life.

Chris

Last edited:
i love this forum because coming here is like "a sound that drowns out the world." It's nice to be able to read about and verbalize our faith, and our thoughts on faith--U2's or otherwise--without getting caught up in a cyber smackdown. :yes:

After being in Zootopia, it's refreshing to find other Christian U2 fans. And "Cyber smackdown" is a VERY good description!

Back
Top Bottom