God is good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HandMeDown

The Fly
I just wanted to share something....something positive for once. For a long time I felt abandoned by God in some degree or another and it made me feel very hurt, angry and alone. Just recently I finally let go and came to the realization that whatever my fate is God will take care of me. After I was able to put my life in His hands and trust Him to to what is best for me things started turning around for me. As a matter of fact, things started changing almost instantly! It's so amazing how He works.

I just wanted to share a bit of this and let people know to NEVER give up faith and hope. Life is hard sometimes but whatever we have to face He will carry us through it.

That's beautiful - thanks for sharing :)

I hope things will continue to get better for you- all the best to you and God Bless. Of course there will still be bumps in the road, but w/ this attitude, I think you will find you have a new strength and peace of mind.

What a wonderful encouragement for all of us. Thank you for your personal sharing. May you continue to grow in your faith and be filled with His peace.

HandMeDown said:
I just wanted to share something....something positive for once. For a long time I felt abandoned by God in some degree or another and it made me feel very hurt, angry and alone. Just recently I finally let go and came to the realization that whatever my fate is God will take care of me. After I was able to put my life in His hands and trust Him to to what is best for me things started turning around for me. As a matter of fact, things started changing almost instantly! It's so amazing how He works.

I just wanted to share a bit of this and let people know to NEVER give up faith and hope. Life is hard sometimes but whatever we have to face He will carry us through it.

----i like this message you wrote here----

Hey guys! I haven't been around much lately because my life has been such a whirlwind lately. Life is still good and I'm still finding beauty and goodness that makes me thank God every single day that I'm alive. I hope you are all doing well too!!!

HandMeDown said:
Life is still good and I'm still finding beauty and goodness that makes me thank God every single day that I'm alive.

:wave:

That's wonderful, I'm happy for you. I need to try to remember what you said more often..

I hope things continue to go well for you-God Bless :)

:applaud: Good for you! It is such a huge step to completely put your life in God's hand, but it's also a very important one.

It's always difficult to see what God is doing in your life when you're going through a rough time, but I think it's a fantastic opportunity to really reflect on things and realise how much you need your faith to survive. I can't imagine that I'd have such a strong faith if my life had been all peachy keen.

So, congratulations for overcoming your problems and putting your trust in God. That's so encouraging for all of us! :D

Back
Top Bottom