Easter Joy And Blessings To All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
To everyone who celebrates Easter-Peace and God's Blessings.

And a wish for Peace on Earth-if only for one day.

post47-easter.jpg

Alleluia! Christ is Risen!
The Lord is risen indeed! Alleluia!

"O Lord, if I had anything, anything at all, I'd give it to you."

Happy Easter to all.

thanks Gina, Happy Easter to you and everybody else too!
smile.gif

HE IS RISEN INDEED! I heard a great sermon last night about how Christ gives us HOPE at Easter and always:

H Helps give us strength in the face of disappointments.
O Opens the door to starting over again after tragedy.
P Promise of a better, more wonderful existence to come after this life is over.
E Every day, everywhere, God exists to listen to us and help us through life!

Heaven on earth...we need it NOW.

As I stood and sang the resurrection songs this morning, I really concentrated on the meaning behind the words, and I smiled and experienced a deep and content joy like I haven't felt in a long time.

He is INDEED The Risen Lord!!

We serve The Risen Lord! Ain't that awesome??!!

80s, I agree, it's AWESOME!
smile.gif
So I'm curious what your opinion is about the fact that Christmas is SO much more 'huge' and 'important' in society than Easter, when Easter/the resurrection is the very reason for Christ being born in the first place???

Anyone?

p.s. i just realized...someday I'll get to meet you guys, even if I never do here on earth...now that's awesome!

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:
He is INDEED The Risen Lord!!

We serve The Risen Lord! Ain't that awesome??!!

Originally posted by Discoteque:
80s, I agree, it's AWESOME!
smile.gif
So I'm curious what your opinion is about the fact that Christmas is SO much more 'huge' and 'important' in society than Easter, when Easter/the resurrection is the very reason for Christ being born in the first place???
Anyone?
p.s. i just realized...someday I'll get to meet you guys, even if I never do here on earth...now that's awesome!
I LOVE Christmas. It is my favorite time of year. I think it's evry important - because if you really think about the deep spiritual meaning of Christmas, it's mind boggling. Christ wasn't just born on this earth, but he chose to be born on the earth as a human; he gave up life at the Father's right hand for 33 years for us. Now, that's a huge sacrifice in its own right.
Heaven should eb very interesting; mny of us Christians on this forum have very different political ideas. I can just see us all debating into the night...wait a minute, there will be no night in Heaven, for the Lamb of God is our light. So scratch that. So, we'll be debating all day. Wait a minute, there will be no anger in hevaen either, so scratch that too! We'll all get along in Heaven - won't that be awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom