congratulations, disco!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

truecoloursfly

The Fly
awww, thanks Shannon, but guess what? I found a job, and I start on Monday, YAYYYY!! God is good, this is ALL his doing!

WOOHOOOO,Disco! I hope it's one you're excited about. (wanna tell?) Godspeed tomorrow!

Deb D

------------------
He set my feet upon a rock
made my footsteps firm

the greatest frontman in the world -- by truecoloursfly: http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=1575

Thanks Deb!
smile.gif
*digs toe in ground*

I AM excited about it, but also somewhat terrified - I sincerely dislike starting new jobs, I feel like such a floundering doofus till I learn the routines. It's a BIG job, lots to do (building an office from the ground up, including all the furniture, equipment, computer and phone systems, ON TOP OF my actual "regular" job as a Sales/Mktg. Analyst).

But I know this is *ALL* GOD'S DOING, because it literally fell into my lap, and there really is no where to go but up in this company. I know I will be calling on God many many times in the future to help me through. Patience and wisdom are probably the two virtues I'll need the most....

This line from HMTMKMKM says it all: "Believing in yourself almost as much as you doubt."
wink.gif

Originally posted by truecoloursfly:
WOOHOOOO,Disco! I hope it's one you're excited about. (wanna tell?) Godspeed tomorrow!

Deb D

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 01-13-2002).]

Congrats Disco! Sounds like a really cool job! Hope you still have time to come to interference! Good luck!

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Congrats Disco! Praise God! He does provide
smile.gif

While your setting up your office, set up a little terminal for interference
wink.gif

May all go smoothly!

Back
Top Bottom