Bono's American Prayer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spanisheyes

Forum Moderator, The Goal Is Soul
Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, and Berlin
Bono is currently on the cover of 'Christianity Today' with 3 articles about his humanitarian work and U2 and Christianity. This article is about his work on AIDS in Africa. It is entitled Bono's American Prayer

ct-lg.gif

Enjoy!

Chris

Last edited:
umm why the %#@$ are the christianity today articles gone?

why are they gone did some friggin satanist take them off the news list they were only there for like a day? please don't tell me people are afraid of god , especially in a u2 forum. where god is in the heart of the band

yes all three articles were in u2news one day and gone the next, dont understand it at all. quite frankly it pisses me off. if you're an atheist, you sure like the WRONG band!

Interesting. On one hand, if the news source isn't pleasing to the reader it can be ignored if left in U2 news. On the other hand, people more interested in the article probably check in this forum anyhow and won't miss it.

However, before I started checking in here I would have liked to have known that an article like this exists. Plus, it IS news.

I just happened on this mag yesterday in a book store, there was only one left! I too wondered why I had not seen a post about this in U2 news. :confused:
The article is wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom