Billy Graham...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I found out recently that the one and only Billy Graham is coming to Dallas in October, and I'm thrilled! I've never been to one of his crusades, tho I have seen quite a few on TV. They look like very moving and powerful events.

Have any of you ever been to one, or are you going to try to see him during this "tour"? :) (I nearly asked if any of you were gonna try to get GA tickets, LOL!)

i cannot say i am a fan of mr. graham in any respect. he's based here or something...cos i know he preaches in the twin cities a lot. but i'm glad to see you're excited to go.

Oh yay! I went to a Billy Graham crusade many moons ago when I was about 6 years old. I've always wanted to see him again...he always inspired me. Oh to be on the front rail at a Billy Graham crusade....ha...I don't think I'd wait outside for 12 hours, though (like I did for some crazy Irishmen). Well, have a good time!

Jessica

Along a similar note, here's Ruth Bell Graham and our Mr. Bono. I love this picture!

Attachments

• bono_graham.jpg
    bono_graham.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 50
Awwwww.....

this pic is now one of my all-time favorites, I love it! *Bono fuzzies* :) :heart:

Hippy, I found BG's website, and here's the link for his ongoing schedule:

http://www.billygraham.org/newsevents/schedule.asp

But here's some rather distressing news....he is getting on in years, after all:

June 30, 2002 Posted: 12:38 PM EDT (1638 GMT)

CINCINNATI, Ohio (AP) -- The Rev. Billy Graham, whose health problems have been increasing in recent years, said he is feeling weaker than ever and has not scheduled any missions after one planned for October in Dallas.

I hope and pray that he can make it till October (tho I know it's selfish of me)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom