Always providing........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hello gang, I never come in here anymore and after reading some threads I kinda regret that.

Anyway, just wanted to share that I have been in a rough state financially for the past 6 months or so and have had to constantly trust that God would pull me out of it.

And you know what, He always does.......

I had drawn my checking account down to a level I wont even mention, but it was very uncomfortable, I wasnt spending frivilously and a raise at work I was due was 2 months late.

Through prayer and some penny pinching I managed to stay afloat until I recently got 50 dollars in the mail from my mother for no reason. :up:

Then, I recieved a large check from a land sale that I was totally unexpected! Total blessing!

So, everytime something like this happens it seems that I get skeptical that God will pull me out, and He always does.......

Just wanted to share that.....

-EP

That's great :hug:

A few months ago I was really stressed about how we were going to cover our bills, and I made some off-hand comment about needing pennies from heaven, and later that day we received a surprise check from an aunt, just 'out of the blue, for no reason'. God is good, and I think if we use the money wisely that He gives to us, our needs will always be met :yes:

These posts really hit the spot for me today. Our faith builds as we hear how God works in the lives of other believers.

I really appreciate your sharing EP & BLS.

:wave:

ya, its funny the way He makes things work out in the end.

for the past few years, whenever ive been in a situation where no matter what, something terrible will happen, i trust God'll make things work out in the end, and they always do.

good story, elvis.

Thank you for sharing that Ep and elvis! I just got a new job! Praise God-and I do without fear of what anyone thinks!! HE is my Provider! After 1 1/2 years at a grocery chain, being treated like C**** because of favoritizum, God opened the door to a new rest job, a promotion in position(I'm Pre-Cook, better geared 2 my skills), better hours(f/t) and better pay, $8.00 per hour! GoD Is So Good! And it will be my Pleasure to hand in my notice, as I go out the door, with the last Bonus check from the former Co in my hand! Don't ever give up!1 Stay Steady, diligent,and honest! Anmd HE "will be your exceedingly gr-8 reward!

Back
Top Bottom