A quick question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
Mods if you have to move this, go ahead. I just put it here because I thought the regular visitors here might have more info. and/or would be more interested in the song/subject matter.

I read an interview a few years ago where Bono mentioned how much he liked the Christian band, Jars of Clay, (I have to say I'm with him on that!) Anyway, he said he always has their cover of "Jesus Blood Never Failed Me Yet" in his car. That was on an older album. However they also put it on a later album called 'Who We Are Instead' that came out after the interview with Bono. I just downloaded it and I swear, from what I hear at about 2:48 on sounds partially like Bono. I uploaded it, and here's a link if you'd like to hear. Also if anyone knows for sure, please confirm...

http://www. .com/file/2iecb3

And the website I used is s e n d s p a c e Just remove the spaces of course!:wink:

I downloaded it, and a message from iTunes popped up saying it needs your password to authorize my computer to play music purchased by you (Brittany). Does that make sense?

biff said:
I downloaded it, and a message from iTunes popped up saying it needs your password to authorize my computer to play music purchased by you (Brittany). Does that make sense?

Interesting...I suppose it's because I tried to copy it directly from iTunes. Is there a way I can transfer it from iTunes to my Windows Media Player?

Back
Top Bottom