a miracle!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Something amazing just happened to me. Unfortunately, I have to admit something embarrassing: I was stupid and thought I'd misplaced a drivers' license! Yikes! I was upset, thinking about the hassles I was going to have replacing it and wondering what on earth I'd done with the thing. I came home from a prayer meeting at church tonight, opened my purse, and pulled out....my driver's license. Where had that thing been? In my purse!:reject: :help: :banghead:
Is God good, or what??? No health department visit tomorrow! No annoying line at the Department of Public Safety! Hallelujah!

I've had a license for over 10 years, and never misplaced it, until a few months ago. I gave it about 3 weeks before I trudged over to the DMV. I knew just going there to file for a new one would make the old one turn up. The day before the new one came in the mail, I found the old one in a coat pocket. Murphy's Law!

You know, I wasn't really stressed about it so I don't think I even prayed out finding it - I'm sure that was the problem! Glad yours turned up :hug:

If we lose anything my mum always makes us say Jesus was lost and Jesus was found 3 times

Im still looking for my purse that was lost/ stolen 2 years ago....... and I still need to get my new National Insurance number card :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom