A discussion about "Walk On" by a "christian pastor" in eire...ireland...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DebbieSG

Refugee
A discussion about "Walk On" by a "christian pastor" in eire...ireland...

sorry for the funky title, i just thought maybe we could start up that discussion again about the book "Walk On"

I even forgot the author's name, which is really terrible, i know, even when i was trying to find the book it seems to have migrated through my house and is nowhere to be found!! (I will pray about this matter, for sure! Amen, praise the saint of lost books...;))

so, let's begin...(reminder to keep you comments on topic, about the book, having read at least the first few chapters, use your intellect or your emotional intelligence, and offer any insights from your experiences, keeping it brief and in a format that is easy enough for even the atheists and agnostics in this forum, goal is soul, to comprehend, and use your bible quote sparingly, or write them with reference to the version of the bible you read, for instance, Eugene Peterson's, or the NIV, and don't "put down" anybody's beliefs, however errant or offbase they may be...i think that about covers the rules for this thread, ok mods?? :yes: or at least there are some possible ideas for comments below!)

Chapter 1: The band gets out of the Christian Ghetto of Dublin:huh: and records in London with 2,000 lbs loaned money :lol:

Back
Top Bottom