Ultraviolet-U2 Brazilian fanclub 10th anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
Okay here it goes, in portuguese and english:

Gostaria de comunicar que o Ultraviolet-U2 Brazilian fanclub, o maior grupo de fãs do U2 em lingua portuguesa, com cerca de 5.000 membros registrados, comemora seus 10 anos com uma bela festa em São Paulo, no próximo dia 15 de Novembro, no clube Octo Vila. Será uma noite muito especial para nós, onde poderemos curtir muito U2 e conhecer pessoalmente outros fãs de todo o Brasil. Temos orgulho de sermos fãs do U2, e esperamos vê-los de volta ao Brasil logo. Mais detalhes em Ultraviolet - Fã clube e lista de discussão sobre o U2. Obrigada.

MT

I would like to inform that Ultraviolet-U2 Brazilian fanclub, the biggest group of U2 fans in Portuguese language, with around 5.000 registered members, will be celebrating its 10th anniversary this next November 15th, with a very nice party in São Paulo at a club called Octo Vila. It´s gonna be a very special night for us, with 100% U2 music and the opportunity to meet U2 fans from all over the country. We´re very proud of being U2 fans, and we hope to be able to see U2 back to Brazil soon. For more details visit Ultraviolet - Fã clube e lista de discussão sobre o U2. Thank you

MT

Okay here it goes, in portuguese and english:

Gostaria de comunicar que o Ultraviolet-U2 Brazilian fanclub, o maior grupo de fãs do U2 em lingua portuguesa, com cerca de 5.000 membros registrados, comemora seus 10 anos com uma bela festa em São Paulo, no próximo dia 15 de Novembro, no clube Octo Vila. Será uma noite muito especial para nós, onde poderemos curtir muito U2 e conhecer pessoalmente outros fãs de todo o Brasil. Temos orgulho de sermos fãs do U2, e esperamos vê-los de volta ao Brasil logo. Mais detalhes em Ultraviolet - Fã clube e lista de discussão sobre o U2. Obrigada.

MT

I would like to inform that Ultraviolet-U2 Brazilian fanclub, the biggest group of U2 fans in Portuguese language, with around 5.000 registered members, will be celebrating its 10th anniversary this next November 15th, with a very nice party in São Paulo at a club called Octo Vila. It´s gonna be a very special night for us, with 100% U2 music and the opportunity to meet U2 fans from all over the country. We´re very proud of being U2 fans, and we hope to be able to see U2 back to Brazil soon. For more details visit Ultraviolet - Fã clube e lista de discussão sobre o U2. Thank you

MT

I´m not a member of Ultraviolet but I´m usually reading it and it´s really a great fanclub...:applaud: Congratulations!!

Proud of being a U2 fan... that´s all..:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom