Tour in Europa in 2002?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gloria

The Fly
Komt U2 volgend jaar in Nederland of is dat een gerucht?

Will U2 do a fourth leg of Elevation next year in Europe or is it just a rumour?

Ik heb niets gehoord. Zou wel leuk zijn.
smile.gif

het gerucht bestaat dat ze volgende zomer in de Arena op zullen treden

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Ik hoop dat ze wegblijven en de tour voortzetten in Zuid-Amerika en Australie.

Ik ben het met Rono eens maar toch hoop ik ook dat we nog een kans krijgen dat langverwachte nieuwe materiaal live te horen.

Als dat maar niet gebeurt in de Arena, maar op een lokatie waar we wel alles goed kunnen horen (De Kuip?). Maar wat mij betreft mogen ze ook best eerst naar het Zuidelijk Halfrond gaan (doe het weer in de Lovetown stijl, eerst daar en daarna nog leuk een beetje touren in Europa).

Groeten,

Martijn

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Originally posted by Rono:
Zo, kabel is te gek.
inderdaad!
ik zou niet meer zonder kunnen

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 12-15-2001).]

You lovely people from the Neatherlands: - could I please get a brief summary from your conversations, which I don't understand much of - new rumours about a tour in Europe?

------------------
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is though nothing is a miracle. The other is though everything is a miracle". - A. Einstein

Yes. There will be a short tour in 2002 ("a few weeks" according to Bono).

So far, i read the following details about it:
23 of July - a date is booked for U2 in Sweden.

24 of August - a date is booked for U2 in Paris.

Bono said they're wanting to go back to Sarajevo, plus apparently there are booked gigs in Germany (no dates have been give yet, as far as i know).

Someone in chat the other day said Switzerland is also a given.

another chance to see U2 - I?d love that. Germany, Holland, England, Ireland, don?t care where they are going to play. I just want to see them

Let?s hope for the best.

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Hello, I'm back now everything has gone very well with the EURO.

Well, yesterday I read on the Dutch teletekst (text?) that U2 will come to the Netherlands next summer.

So, that must be official then?

Originally posted by Gloria:
Hello, I'm back now everything has gone very well with the EURO.

Well, yesterday I read on the Dutch teletekst (text?) that U2 will come to the Netherlands next summer.

So, that must be official then?

Als dat pagina 372 is (Vara's Hittekst) dan moet je dat niet al te zeker nemen. Waarschijnlijk hebben zij dit gerucht van deze site, of een andere U2 fan site, en vonden zij het belangrijk genoeg om het op teletekst te zetten.

Hittekst zei trouwens ook dat U2 nog steeds aan het touren is in de VS. Nou, dat zegt denk ik genoeg over de geloofwaardigheid van dat bericht.

Groeten,

Martijn

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Back
Top Bottom