Slovensko!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i don't speak slovak, but i lived there for 9 months. bratislava is a fantastic city... brilliant people.

Hi Zoomerang96! oh really you think so? :hmm: It's really nice to hear that.. but I don't like it very much here... And you're probably the first person who told me Bratislava is fantastic. What did you do here? Didn't you get bored in Bratislava? Because I think it's quite boring city..or town.. ;)

U2Lunatic, no mas pravdu, este to teraz nevieme. :(

Tak potom si asi budem musiet rezervovat ten vlak:(, lebo neskor bude stat 150 eur, co je pre chudobneho studenta dost vela:crack:

aa ty si tiez student? fuuh, tak toto leto je dost drsne co sa financii tyka to hej..

kedy si to chces uz rezervovat? hmm..no ja fakt neviem.. asi to naozaj budeme vediet az koncom jula ci pojdeme aj na prvy...

Hi Zoomerang96! oh really you think so? :hmm: It's really nice to hear that.. but I don't like it very much here... And you're probably the first person who told me Bratislava is fantastic. What did you do here? Didn't you get bored in Bratislava? Because I think it's quite boring city..or town.. ;)

U2Lunatic, no mas pravdu, este to teraz nevieme. :(

ha, well it's only an hour away from wien. :wink:

yeah ok, bratislava isn't exciting upon itself, but i met many, many great people there. i've lived in a number of countries, and that's probably my favourite.

plus the women are startling. holy shit. no place on earth compares. this is not me being over-dramatic... they are EVERYWHERE. it's like bratislava has become infested with the most ridiculously physically attractive women on the face of this earth.

what a great, great time that was. man. i wish i could go back.

aa ty si tiez student? fuuh, tak toto leto je dost drsne co sa financii tyka to hej..

kedy si to chces uz rezervovat? hmm..no ja fakt neviem.. asi to naozaj budeme vediet az koncom jula ci pojdeme aj na prvy...

noo, dost drsne, a este chcem ist na NovaRock festival,co stoji 120 eur a este do Dublinu na tyzden... chcelo by to nejaku brigadu:lol:

Ten vlak si by som si rezervoval po velkej noci ak by bol za dobru cenu, ale chodi aj bus priamo s Viedne, za 50 eur a ten netreba tak skoro riesit tak by som pripadne mohol cakat do jula ako sa rozhodnete a keby ste nahodou nesli uz osmeho tak by som isiel autobusom.

ha, well it's only an hour away from wien. :wink:

yeah ok, bratislava isn't exciting upon itself, but i met many, many great people there. i've lived in a number of countries, and that's probably my favourite.

plus the women are startling. holy shit. no place on earth compares. this is not me being over-dramatic... they are EVERYWHERE. it's like bratislava has become infested with the most ridiculously physically attractive women on the face of this earth.

what a great, great time that was. man. i wish i could go back.

Nice words. Are the women really that hot here? Maybe I'm too used to them or what but they don't seem so attractive to me. I must admit that I like girls in Vienna more:reject:

Back
Top Bottom