?sland / Danmark / Norge / Sverige / Suomi ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
any nordics around?

?g er fr? ?slandi / jeg er fra Island

c?mon everybody, show yourselves!!!
smile.gif

am

These Nordic languages are pretty easy!

Hey holyjoe5, I lived in Mikkeli for 4 months. Finland rules!!!

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
These Nordic languages are pretty easy!

Hey holyjoe5, I lived in Mikkeli for 4 months. Finland rules!!!

Yeah, Finland rules...but Mikkeli doesn't (way up too North, nothing interesting going on)
wink.gif

Originally posted by AM:
hey, I?ll be in Helsinki next weekend. Where?s the place to go????

am

Well, it really depends on what you want to do. If you wanna go partying, there's lots of places to go (you should check out the bars "Viva" and "Roba". Those two's got excellent wibe, with 3 dancefloors each (you can choose between Rn'B, trance and disco-pop), live-DJ's, etc.).
If you wanna go shopping, the best place, I guess, is the shopping centre "Stockmann", right in the middle of the city (actually there's three other shopping centres in the same area, so there's a lot of choose from)
smile.gif

If you'd like to buy some music (records etc.), the best shops are often the small, independent ones, but there's loads of them too in Helsinki
smile.gif

You're very welcome
smile.gif

Oh, and hey...my favourite record-store is one called "Keltainen J??ns?rkij?" (I'd translate it as the "Yellow Icebreaker").
There's loads of U2-albums (many bootlegs), but it contains almost everything from every other major artists too...it's cheap as well
smile.gif

The store's located near the big bus-station (in the middle of the city), and Helsinki's most popular club, "Tavastia" is on the same street (actually just 100 meters away).
You'll definitely find the store if you ask people where the club is
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by holyjoe5 (edited 06-05-2001).]

Hej - jeg er fra Danmark!

Jeg skal ?vrigt se U2 live d. 6.+7. juli i Forum, K?benhavn og gl?der mig for vildt!!

Jeg undrer mig i ?vrigt - hvorfor er der s? f? nordiske U2 fans i dette forum - og s? mange ameriakanske?! - det m? vi g?re noget ved!!
Forst?r I alt, hvad jeg siger?!

hej elevation, jeg forst?r deg men jeg snakker ikke dansk. Vi l?re dansk i skolen men.... ok, I never paid too much attention. SORRY. En skilur ?? mig ?egar ?g tala ?slensku???

Det er mange u2 fans p? Island. I august skal 300!!! islanske fans rejser til slane. Det er hele utroligt.

am

The same number of points that Norway used to get every year in the Eurovision Song Contest! Hahahaha!

(That should provoke them to come out if they're here somewhere)
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Klodomir:
The same number of points that Norway used to get every year in the Eurovision Song Contest! Hahahaha!

(That should provoke them to come out if they're here somewhere)
biggrin.gif

true
biggrin.gif

BTW we got the same score as Norway this year: 1 point (or was it 3???), what a night!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Lemonvoice is from Norway. Guess he just hasn?t checked this forum yet. He can be seen mostly in Everything you know is wrong.

I know alot more from Sweden around here, Bluesaint, Olov, Olofski...

Did you read on U2.com that the second show in Stockholm nearly got cancelled ten min before they were entering, cause of a lightening that hit parts of the soundsystem. Read the article on u2.com.

Hi Zoogrl... you still know your swedish??
wink.gif

Sara - 20 days left...
biggrin.gif

Klodomir, are you dutch or danish? Or both???

------------------
'Sometimes I wish I was as gifted as Edge on his guitar or Bono on his lyrics or Adam is on other things.' ~ Larry

Back
Top Bottom