Italiani????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ciao Bonos glasses,
come vedi qualche italiano in questo forum c'e'ancora! Si sa nulla sulle possibili date italiane della prossima estate? Per ora circolano i nomi di Milano e Roma, speriamo che se ne aggiunga qualche altra, ciao!!!

ciaooooooo
? bello sapere che c'? qualcuno in giro...
per le date italiane non so nulla
so solo che sar? (o saranno) quest'estate e a dir la verit? vorrei sapere bene quando...luglio?agosto????? tu che dici?
speriamo in bene
ciao a presto!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
don't believe what you hear
don't believe what you see

Ciao!

Okay, that's probably about 35% of my Italian knowledge - the other 75% are words to order something in restaurants :D . I think it's sort of sad that I don't know any Italian though my ancestors came from Italy. :(
However, arividergi! <--and now, how's it right written? :lol:

I am fine!!!
but ,well, the weather is awful this week...I need a little bit of the summer sun!!!!!!!!!!!
:lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon:

Attachments

• flyglasses2.jpg
    flyglasses2.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 29
Just thought I would say hi! My Italian spelling is not very good, so I will write in English.

I was born in Italy and now am a US citizen. I have a sister that lives in Vasto, CH and many other relatives scattered throughout Italy. I really love the country, and can't wait until I can go back to visit.

Talk to you soon!

FallingStar said:
Ciao!

Okay, that's probably about 35% of my Italian knowledge - the other 75% are words to order something in restaurants :D

I always liked people who give their 110%.

Hey everybody!

I just thought I'd post a little message in this thread and say HI! :wave:

I'm officially Italian now! A few months ago I got my Italian passport! Wohoooo! And all thanks to my grandparents. They are from Torcegno, Trento; in the north of Italy; but they moved to Argentina a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

But as you can see I'm too lazy to post in Italian. If my grandpa was still alive he would kick my arse for not trying to speak his language. LOL

:tongue:

a sort of homecoming....

Ma ciaooooo!!!
Anche io sono italiana...? bello sapere di avere tanti amici sparsi
per il mondo, e qua' ? come un "ritorno a casa"...

Baci:wave:

E anch'io chi sono adesso a Milano lavorando per l'estate. Dunque sono italiano almenno per 4 settimane di piu :)

Baci,

Pablo

saluti a tutti gli italiani U2ici sparsi nel mondo...e anche algi stranieri u2ici sparsi in italia...ahah!

Back
Top Bottom