Consulta a los latinoamericanos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
Ya que anunciaron estas fechas, en Mexico, quien va ir??..You quireo ir!!!:hyper: Tambien un bola de gabachos, y gabachas me quieren acompanar, Pero a mi me interesa conocer a los Fans de Mexico!:D

ahí estaré yo, el 15 en nivel de cancha y ya el 16 comparé del más barato (al rato voy a comprar mi boleto, como a las 7 am salgo de mi casa, la venta empieza a las 11 am)

nos estaremos viendo :rockon:

De acuerdo a Fernanda Maquieira de DG medios, las entradas SI estarán caras, y me dió unas explicaciones casi infantiles, como "el costo de traer a U2 a Sudamérica", "el RIESGO (?)" (como si U2 nunca fuesen capaces de llenar un estadio), etc.

Ustedes me conocen amigos y amigas, no soy un fan DEVOTO que ame cualquier cosa que U2 pongan a la venta ni llora cuando los ve en vivo. Tenía la intención de ir al show no para decir "estube allí", sino por que realmente quería ver a estos U2 post-Pop era, pero con esos precios ahora estoy analizando cuidadosamente la idea de ir o no ir.

En todo caso, aquí están los datos de Fernanda de DG medios para que expresen sus reclamos:

Fernanda Maquieira
Press & Promotion
DG Medios
www.dgmedios.com

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
La pura vida!

:hug: ponkine, la Senorita del Chile!

Vives en Costa Rica?

Viajo a Costa Rica esto verano. Mi espanol no es muy bueno todavia, pero yo aprendo.

Non vivo in Costa Rica. Mi espanol es male. :reject:

Viajado (?past tense?) a Costa Rica y Nicaragua in 2004. Con el bus!

Volcano Poas, Costa Rica

Unbenannt-1.jpg

Parque de la Paz, Managua, Nicaragua :heart:

003_1A.jpg

Volcano Poas es al nord de San Jose. Muy bien con un tour.

(ok.. sorry folks.. I have to return to english... shame on me! onebloodonelife, how long are you going to be there, etc.? I can give you some information if you want.. for Volcano Poas its best if you take one of those tours, you have to go there in the morning, like 8 a.m. - later you can´t see the lake because of the volcano clouds, and it can be foggy up there - later in the day you can go to Sarapiqui river, see some wildlife, visit a coffee farm, a butterfly farm etc. When you are in San Jose, walk along the Paseo Colon -main street- there are lotsa travel bureaus for booking tours, I think my tour was around $40. If you plan to go to Costa Rica and have enough time, I would definitely also visit Nicaragua, it is challenging, exciting and wonderful, the people there are great. In case you want to know more.. you can email me visiting my blog at http://myblog.de/kwikstep/contact -> mail will be forwarded)

Volcano Poas es al nord de San Jose. Muy bien con un tour.

(ok.. sorry folks.. I have to return to english... shame on me! onebloodonelife, how long are you going to be there, etc.? I can give you some information if you want.. for Volcano Poas its best if you take one of those tours, you have to go there in the morning, like 8 a.m. - later you can´t see the lake because of the volcano clouds, and it can be foggy up there - later in the day you can go to Sarapiqui river, see some wildlife, visit a coffee farm, a butterfly farm etc. When you are in San Jose, walk along the Paseo Colon -main street- there are lotsa travel bureaus for booking tours, I think my tour was around $40. If you plan to go to Costa Rica and have enough time, I would definitely also visit Nicaragua, it is challenging, exciting and wonderful, the people there are great. In case you want to know more.. you can email me visiting my blog at http://myblog.de/kwikstep/contact -> mail will be forwarded)

Sorry, I've also got to speak in English. I'm actually going for a school trip for 2 weeks. 8 days is tourist like and 6 days we'll be staying with a family. I was curious because I know that we're visiting a volcano outside of San Jose, but I wasn't sure which one. I'm really excited though! It's kind of nervewracking with all of the Spanish I have to learn and everything. Any information you have about your trip would be great and I'd love to hear about it!

Well, maybe you´ll be going to be Volcano Arenal which is still active, you can see the Lava in the night. Costa Rica has lots of volcanos. I mainly wanted to see the Poas, because there is this lake inside..

There are lots of beautiful beaches to visit in Costa Rica, but since you go on a school trip most will be planned ahead I guess. If you want some fun/ sports, do one of those canopy tours into the jungle, swing from tree to tree, its just supergreatfun :up:

Costa Rica has become very touristy. However, the crime rates, particularly by night, are high in some parts of San Jose -ie. around the main bus station where I lived. If you stay with a family, they are going to show you around for sure! If a situation comes up where you´re left alone, you should simply take a taxi to your place.

Costa Rica is full of nature, wildlife, parks.. a wonderful country with friendly people, everything is full of life! You´ll see... la pura vida :D :up:

Muggsy said:

nice pics :D

Gracias :) Parque de la Paz was very impressive (alone the idea..), just as the rest of Managua.. same for Granada and Masaya. Bustling street markets.. and they played the Gasolina rap stuff :D Hard times, but good times! Not often have I seen so much life and beauty and at the same time Nicaragua is a raw place.. a pure place, you know.

Yo soy de un pueblo pequeño
Pequeño como un gorrión
Con medio siglo de sueños
De vergüenza y de valor

Yo soy de un pueblo sencillo
Como la palabra Juan
Como el amor que yo entrego
Como el amor que me dan

Yo soy de un pueblo nacido
De’entre fusil y cantar
Que de tanto haber sufrido
Tiene mucho que enseñar

Hermano de tanos pueblos
Que han querido separar
Porque saben que aún pequeños
Juntos somos un volcán

Yo soy de un pueblo que es poeta
Y sus versos escribió
En los muros y en las puertas
Con sangre, rabia y amor

Yo soy de un pueblo orgulloso
Con mil batallas perdidas
Son de un pueblo victorioso
Que aún le duelen las heridas

Yo soy de un pueblo reciente
Pero antiguo su dolor
Analfabeta mi gente
Medio siglo en rebelión

Yo soy del pueblo que un niño
En Niquinohomo nació
Soy del pueblo de Sandino
Y Benjamín Zeledón
Yo soy de un pueblo sencillo
Fraterno y amigo
Que siembra y defiende su Revolución

(Godoy)

Well, maybe you´ll be going to be Volcano Arenal which is still active, you can see the Lava in the night. Costa Rica has lots of volcanos. I mainly wanted to see the Poas, because there is this lake inside..

There are lots of beautiful beaches to visit in Costa Rica, but since you go on a school trip most will be planned ahead I guess. If you want some fun/ sports, do one of those canopy tours into the jungle, swing from tree to tree, its just supergreatfun :up:

Costa Rica has become very touristy. However, the crime rates, particularly by night, are high in some parts of San Jose -ie. around the main bus station where I lived. If you stay with a family, they are going to show you around for sure! If a situation comes up where you´re left alone, you should simply take a taxi to your place.

Costa Rica is full of nature, wildlife, parks.. a wonderful country with friendly people, everything is full of life! You´ll see... la pura vida :D :up:

Muchos gracias! :happy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom