BELANGRIJK; wel'ns zo'n buut'nlander sien???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mozes kriebels
ik herinner me opeens dat het schilderij met die zwaan in mijn geschiedenisboekje op de lagere school stond!!!

zo zie je maar dat je in een leven meer vergeet dan dat je leert :huh:

Salome said:
mozes kriebels
ik herinner me opeens dat het schilderij met die zwaan in mijn geschiedenisboekje op de lagere school stond!!!

zo zie je maar dat je in een leven meer vergeet dan dat je leert :huh:

Oh, dus dat is de reden voor je negatieve IQ?! :D

Martijn (die een positief IQ heeft omdat hij tot twee kan tellen: een... vier!)

:sad: It's really over now....sula is gone :sad:

I just had dinner with her in a restaurant in Hengelo, which was great and she says hi to all of you and she had a wonderful time around here (of course, we are great :eyebrow: ). She's on the train to Berlin now (Zoo Station). Gonna miss you sula, thank you for the good times.... :wave:

Bye Sula, special for you a nice picture of Bush,....

boekje.jpg

Back to school ????? This is the most powerfull man in the world,.....

awwww. I miss you guys already. *sigh*

hey, Vorsprung, thank you for hanging out with me last night. Dinner was fantastic and probably the last sit-down meal I will have for a while. lol. (psst, don't worry...if those photos suck, I won't post 'em ;))

btw, my night train to Zoo Station went well. The conductor decided to put me in a different compartment than the one I had reserved as there was already four other people in there...so I had a whole couchette compartment to myself. :D niiiice. I didn't have time to see really anything in Berlin except for Zoo Station, but that's ok. I had the song running through my head. lol. And now I am in Prague and tomorrow I am going to Vienna. shhhheeeeeshhhhh. crazy.

anyways, stay cool my Dutch buddies. I shall be back to visit again, you can count on it.

:wave:

p.s. thanks for the photo, Rono. ;)

oh and, DrTeeth, I hope you had a great day in the mud. :D I miss ya!

Last edited:
Rono said:
Are you a Japanese tourist ? Every day a city,.....:D

lol. well, I do speak some Japanese. Keredemo, watashi wa America-jin desu. :p

just a tight schedule and a desire to see as much as humanly possible in it. ;)

Sula, I think I missed you by half an hour yesterday :down: Anyway, glad to hear everything with Vorsprung and the trains went out alright. And thanks for cleaning my apartment, you'll make someone a fine wife someday :lol:

BTW the Dutch cabinet fell today. Told you so... :sexywink:

Take care,
Matthieu

edited because I wrote :up: instead of :down: :eeklaugh:

Last edited:
daaaaaamn, that is too bad. :( too bad I don't have a mobile phone, huh? :p

oh and thanks about that wife comment... I think. ha! :madspit:

:up: :down: ;)

sula

Back
Top Bottom