Anyone going to Sziget Festival, Budapest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Hi all!

I will be visiting the Sziget Festival this year and wondered if any Hungarian (or other) U2 fans will hang out there/ wanna have a drink n meetup

I saw Franz Ferdinand too. I didnt like them that much.. sorry..

however. Sziget comes up again.

Headliners Radiohead.

The questions rather if I should really go to see Radiohead. I only like a handful of songs by them, including Creep and Evrything in the right place.

Robert Plant.. ok. I never saw Zeppelin live.

I´m waiting to see the whole line up for this year. I am pretty confident the World Music Stage will feature the best artists.

If I have time I will go there. Some friends are already booking.

Cool! I don´t know yet if I find the time, but give me your email and we can hook up in case!

I have to postpone my decision.. will have to decide around 15th of July.

Great to hear you´re going, scha! maybe we can hook up. will you camp there or are you planning to get a room?

Well, I heard that maybe u2.hu 's gonna have a U2-fan meeting (U2-fans from abroad are also welcome!) during the Sziget festival, but I haven't heard much about it....And one of the Hungarian U2-cover/tribute bands called INKA-H will play at Sziget festival, on 13th August at Sziget -festival....

Anyone this year? the program looks great!

The Killers
Nine Inch Nails
The Hives
Pink
Sinéad O'Connor
Mika
Tool
The Good The Bad and The Queen
Chemical Brothers
Faithless
Juliette and the Licks
Gogol Bordello
Mando Diao
Sportfreunde Stiller
Kaizers Orchestra
Babylon Circus

...the line-up is even better this year...NIN and The Killers and Tool...I am actually taking the whole week off to go to the concerts ....btw where are you from ?

skipping Sziget this year.. stuck here in the middle of projects, but I hope you´ll all go and tell me how fucking great it was!

Back
Top Bottom