ANY FINNISH WHO`D LIKE TO GO WITH ME TO SEE U2?S GIG IN STOCKHOLM?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gr@cE

Babyface
I?ve got no friend in Finland who?d like to go with me to see U2 and I?ve got two tickets to second gig so if you?re:
-a big fan of U2
-about in same age (I?m born 1984)
-a nice person
-ready to go with me to see the best band in the world in Stockholm
Then you?re a person what I?m looking for.I,of course,speak Finnish,I?ve always lived here,I?m just writing now in English so nobody won?t get mad.Anyway,mail soon to me:
thedrummer84@hotmail.com

Perkele, haluan rahaa!!

Sory Gr@ce, I love Finland but I don't have the cash to fly to Finland and then go by boat to Stockholm. (or to fly directly to Stockholm)

Anyway, you've ever heard of Mikkeli?
I've lived there for four months.

Suomi rules!!!

Mulla on lippu molemmille keikoille (jonotin sit? ensimm?isen keikan lippua muutaman tyypin kanssa Globenin lippukonttorin edess? 22 tuntia!)

Suosittelisin sulle liittymist? U2-Finlandin j?seneksi (en juuri nyt muista www-osoitetta, mutta lupaan tsekata asian t?m?n illan aikana).
No, mutta kuitenkin...meit? U2-Finlandin Tukholmaan l?htij?it? on varmasti noin 5-15, joten ainakaan et tuntisi oloasi yksin?iseksi
smile.gif

P.S. Olen itse syntynyt 1983...

[This message has been edited by holyjoe5 (edited 04-11-2001).]

T?ss? olis suora linkki tuonne U2Finlandin kotisivuille:
www.asmunder.net/u2f/

Nuo U2F-kotisivut eiv?t sin?ll??n hy?dyt? sinua, mutta voithan k?yd? lukemassa kaiken yhdistyksen toiminnasta jne.
Meill? U2F-l?isill? on oma postituslista, jonka avulla juuri suunnittelemme keikkamatkoja, ja pid?mme noin muutenkin yhteytt? toisiimme. Mene siis alla olevalle Yahoogroupsin sivulle, jossa voit rekister?ity? U2Finlandin j?seneksi. Kaikki kirjoitukset tulevat s?hk?postiisi, voit tosin my?s lukea niit? itse Yahoogroups-sivuilta.
www.yahoogroups.com

Jos j?i jotain ep?selv?ksi, niin kysy vaikka t?m?n Interference-threadin kautta, tai mailaa mulle osoitteeseen holyjoe5@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by holyjoe5 (edited 04-11-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom