MERGED --> it's official # another olive purchase + IO: bought some olives!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay verte! I am so glad to see you posting about olives again! I love olives too. I think you have motivated me to get off my lazy butt and go purchase some olives as well. And some feta too because I love olives and feta :drool:

Angela Harlem said:
I've never eaten an olive. They kinda scare me, the smell and all.

You should try them, olives are :love: Besides, there's so many kinds of olives, I don't like them all either, but some of them are :drool:

I :heart: Olive!
littlemissL070906_243x238.jpg

I picked up some olives today! From the olive bar at my Baron's Market. Mmmmmm I got 3 kinds - kalamatas, marinaded green olives and martini olives Mmmmmm:drool:

Not a huge fan of olives, but I love olive oil (especially the expensive stuff!). My favourite thing in the world is to buy a nice multigrain bread, slice it thin, and then brush both sides with olive oil (to which I've added some garlic and herbs) and bake that in the oven for 10 mins. So delicious!

Yea I love the olive bar! They have lots of other things there like roasted, marinated peppers, about a dozen kinds of olives, sun dried marinated tomatoes, tomatoes stuffed with herbs and feta, marinated mushrooms, marinated garlic cloves....just to name SOME of what they have. They also have a home made soup bar with 5 kinds of soups that are wonderful. :drool:

Today I had a pizza with the best damn olives ever. They were Kalamatas, full of flavour - and none that sometimes offensive taste that you get in lesser brands of olives.

Olives used to be my least favourite thing in the world. Now I consider them the essential for any Mediterranean meal. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom