It's officially free from centripetal and centrifugal forces

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
t_o_m_scene06.jpg

The chap in red is quite possibly conducting an internal monologue at that moment in time. Maybe he is experiencing an inner push and pull if you know what I mean. Might be inspired by a lover, a friend, or most likely a family member given the organised placement of photographic evidence on the left hand-side wall which has attracted his attention somewhat. Maybe he hasn't seen his family in a long time? Maybe he is moving on to pastures new and must leave them behind? Maybe leaving his family or friends behind is a weight off his shoulders and a doorway he must pass through to experience a freedom he hasn't felt before. Or is the open doorway merely a convenient way of walking past the phone and avoiding his past? I'm just throwing ideas out there..

Anyone for a crumpet?

Is this art?

I feel like Chris Martin. I don't get it. :(

Is he free to not go to the center or follow a curved path? Is he free to combine South Park and Blair Witch? WHAT IS GOING ON? :scream: And who's TOM?

The chap in red is quite possibly conducting an internal monologue at that moment in time. Maybe he is experiencing an inner push and pull if you know what I mean. Might be inspired by a lover, a friend, or most likely a family member given the organised placement of photographic evidence on the left hand-side wall which has attracted his attention somewhat. Maybe he hasn't seen his family in a long time? Maybe he is moving on to pastures new and must leave them behind? Maybe leaving his family or friends behind is a weight off his shoulders and a doorway he must pass through to experience a freedom he hasn't felt before. Or is the open doorway merely a convenient way of walking past the phone and avoiding his past? I'm just throwing ideas out there..

Anyone for a crumpet?

You know, Meggie is completely qualified now to join the 'is a jaffa cake a cake or biscuit' debate. She's getting blue blood transfusions through osmosis by living there.

And shit, you just reminded me that I forgot someone's birthday. I will have to dig up the thread.

:ninja:

I think one of those is a fictional force, however, and, in a fictional reality, it would be reality. This character would not be free, in that case.

He'd also have to deal with rogue unicorns and Bret McKenzie's children. And his children's children.

That's a false conlusion, dear count. Biscuits being soft enough to break with ease, a biscuit it does not make. Not to mention that just because cakes are just not that small they are not automatically, conclusively and therefore biscuits!

Please work through the double negatives and let me know if we need to take this to the people. Where's Janine? I'll get the big guns out if you push me!

Back
Top Bottom