It's Official#These Pretzels...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I started a thread called "Random Seinfeld Quotes Thread."

This is a total rip-off. Elfa, your lawyers will be hearing from me. My attorney is Jackie Chiles. I demand a lifetime supply of free soft pretzels (preferably from Auntie Anne's or Philly Soft Pretzel Factory) for this outrageous abomination of the law.

phillyfan26 said:
I started a thread called "Random Seinfeld Quotes Thread."

This is a total rip-off. Elfa, your lawyers will be hearing from me. My attorney is Jackie Chiles. I demand a lifetime supply of free soft pretzels (preferably from Auntie Anne's or Philly Soft Pretzel Factory) for this outrageous abomination of the law.

That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!

Do you know anything about this pretzel guy???? Maybe he's been in the bar a really long time, and he's really depressed because he has no job and no woman and he's parking cars for a living!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut your traps and stop kicking the seats! We're trying to watch the movie! And if I have to tell you again, we're gonna take it outside and I'm gonna show you what it's like! You understand me? Now, shut your mouths or I'll shut'em for ya, and if you think I'm kidding, just try me. Try me. Because I would LOVE it!

Back
Top Bottom