It's Official: The seasonal bashings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
Spring:Too damp,and still kinda chilly.
Summer:Too hot,no where to escape it! I wanna get in the house and sit in the air conditioning.*pant*
Autumn:Gonna make up your mind soon sweet cakes? Cold or Hot?
Winter: Damn,it's so cold,mah buns are even frozen. Oh noes.

Well,right now I'm wishing so bad that it was summer,the smell of fresh cut grass,and cutting the grass the whole shabang.
What is your Season?

Winter: Only good when it snows and freezes and all the moist is out of the air! Too cold, too many clothes I have to wear and the rash I get all over my body.:crack:

Spring: Still too cold, the days are still too short and it's raining all the time...

Summer! Yay! I can finally dress better so I don't feel like a mummy anymore. And I get rid of my winter rash!

Autumn: When the sun still shines and when it's warm it's the most beautiful season there is!:cute:

It's winter here :crack:

Winter is way too long, cold, snowy and cloudy. I really miss the sun in winter. Seems like we have months and months of gray cloudy skies. I enjoy sled riding, tubing & tobogganing, but as long as it's warm enough out. After the holidays I start to feel cabin fever. Also have to mention all the layers of clothing & we always seem to be shoveling.

Spring is when the trees start to bud, you can see green grass, birds are always chirping and the flowers start popping out. Feel some sort of relief knowing that summer is on the way.

Summer :applaud: :heart: :applaud: :heart:

Autumn is a beautiful time of year with the leaves changing colors. I love seeing all the colors puts a smile on my face. Only problem with autumn I have is that winter is on its way.

Winter- Too cold, always have to wear layers of clothes, everyone is sick, and it seems like it is forever

Spring- Still too cold, everything blooms and comes alive, and it get bad spring time allergies

Summer- :heart: Hot, yes, but I like going down the shore, swimming, and water sports

Autumn- Leaves change color and the temperature starts to get cooler. Central Park is absoulutely beautiful in October and Novemeber.

Winter - Ate all the Cheetos.

Spring - Threw my purse in a lake.

Summer - Has bad breath.

Fall - Owes me $10.

Winter: Typical Canadian winter (well maybe a little more snow where I come from :sexywink:) Freezing temps

Spring: Very wet and soggy. Too much dirty snow melting from winter. Constant wet shoes. On the plus side, temps warm up :up: (only a little here though)

Summer: Hot temps (thank God for air conditioning). Ice cap season at Timmies :crack:
(I must make 100 or more a shift )

Autumn: My fav :D Love the temps and all the pretty colours on the trees. Not to hot or cold :up: (my fav time to take a little day trip from here to Marathon. Such amazing Fall scenery along the way).

Back
Top Bottom