It's Official Ohio To Get U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SethVincent

Refugee
Tribute Band Joshua Tree:reject:

:yippie:

I had never heard of these guys until today

Apparently they will be near Dayton Ohio in Kettering Ohio August 20th 2009 it is a Thursday night at 8p.m. Tickets go onsale this Saturday & are only $10 bucks each all ages welcomed

I am gonna take all four of my children ( all are teenagers ):hug:

Here are the details for anyone interested in the Ohio area

Fraze Pavilion - Summer's Best Music

As Boston's premier tribute to U2, The Joshua Tree pride themselves with their ability to generate a unique musical experience that does not lend itself to impersonations.
Without compromising artistic integrity, the band has gone to great lengths to reproduce the distinct sound of one of the world's most popular rock bands. Unique to The Joshua Tree is their dedication to the entire U2 songbook, including early fan favorites from the 1980-87 period, including the albums Boy, October, War, The Unforgettable Fire, and The Joshua Tree.

Playing each song with the same intensity and emotion, the band covers all phases of U2's career from their first album to the most recent, No Line on the Horizon.

Joshua Tree Band - Premier U2 Music Tribute - Boston, Mass

brainsyum.jpg

Ok sorry guys:reject:

It is partly true though because I saw on another thread where someone is saying U2 will be in Columbus Ohio in 2010

:blahblah:

Back
Top Bottom