It's Official, my calf muscules are too big for my fall boots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the same problem. I have found some cute boots (that fit!) at www.widewidths.com.

They are a little expensive, but you can find some good deals on the "sale" page -- but more importantly, they fit. They also have a really great return policy if you try them on and they don't fit.

Can you get them stretched? Years ago I bought my mum a pair of custom made riding boots and when she got them and tried to put them on they were really tight. We took them back and they stretched them. It took a week or two, but it did help her be able to get them on and off more easily and they still looked (and felt once they got on) fantastic.

If you know of a shoe repair place they might be able to do it.

indra said:
Can you get them stretched? Years ago I bought my mum a pair of custom made riding boots and when she got them and tried to put them on they were really tight. We took them back and they stretched them. It took a week or two, but it did help her be able to get them on and off more easily and they still looked (and felt once they got on) fantastic.

If you know of a shoe repair place they might be able to do it.

That is a good question. I have no idea. I do need to take a pair of ankle boots to the shop so that they can repair my heels, I should ask them if they can stretch the new boots. I figured since they are leather that they will give, BUT that will only be after I wear them . I can wear them under jeans for a bit to break them in. :hmm:

bong1.gif

I too tried on boots this weekend but they wouldn't fit my calves. I'm chalking it up to my fabu new 'running calves' and nobody can make me think differently!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
*sniff* This is the first year that I have ever had this problem. :down:

walking more thasn usual?

I've always walked alot and maybe it's also part of my general phyiscal build-- pear-shaped...... e33ven when i was at regualr weight [third of over-weight stages in my life - anbout 20% of total life]

Back
Top Bottom