It's Official, my calf muscules are too big for my fall boots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GAH I :drool: :drool: :drool: boots!!!

I found a long pair of black suede boots at my sib's apt comlex they have stretch elastic in the back.
I'm not quite sure if they are my foot size, but in the rush i wasn't going to just leave them. tossed em in her closet...she's let me store some stuf and b/c of a certain temporay reason storing some more for a while.

i figure IF they do actualy fit foot-wise:pray: {will try on with micro-knit thin socks :lol:} i could cut the long part off for low-mid cafe boots!

my sis gave me a pair of her black lace up3 inches above ankle boots last spring!:drool: :drool:

aaawwww, mee, that sucks! :madspit:

love slouchy boots............

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

walking more thasn usual?

I've always walked alot and maybe it's also part of my general phyiscal build-- pear-shaped...... e33ven when i was at regualr weight [third of over-weight stages in my life - anbout 20% of total life]

My calf's are huge now and now that I have been working out they are not going down in size. This fact does not bother me because I actually like having strong and nice looking calf's. However, it bothers me when I want to wear my boots and I cannot fully zip them up. :wink:

I found great boots at Nine West that fit.

I have very, very fit legs, because I do interval training (stair running), so I was really pleased that I could find nice boots and better yet, leather ones! I haaate the vinyl kind, even though they are much stretchier.

anitram said:
I found great boots at Nine West that fit.

I have very, very fit legs, because I do interval training (stair running), so I was really pleased that I could find nice boots and better yet, leather ones! I haaate the vinyl kind, even though they are much stretchier.

nine west post, my antenna started going off.

How tall?

I would say the heel is about 2.5 inches, maybe close to 3?

Back
Top Bottom