It's Official: I'm Learning How To Drive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl777

Blue Crack Addict
At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about
I had my first class of driver's education on Sunday. I'm really excited but haphazard at the same time, of course. We start driving after the third class, in pairs.
I'm just weirded out by the fact that I'll be in control of a vehicle now, not just a passenger. :lol:
I'm very excited to start driving. :hyper: But I still understand the responsibility, of course.
My second class is today. :)

Goodluck and be safe!:hug:

I was learning how to drive this year, but then I got nervous when it came to high way driving and major traffic so I havent gotten around to drive again other then the neighborhood and main streets. I really need to get my butt in gear and start again, don't pull a me ok?:reject:

I was weirded out to be in control of the car, too. I thought "wow, I'm responsible for not messing up and causing something bad to happen!" I was a horrible driver at first :lol: And everyone said it was soooo easy. But now I think I'm a really good driver, and I think it's fun. So have fun! And be careful :) We start a year later here, I was 16 :grumpy:

We start a year later here, I was 16 :grumpy:

in Poland we can get a driving license when we're 18 :grumpy:

at my first driving lesson my instructor was more frightened then me actually:wink: I was absent-minded and I found it very difficult to do so many things at the same time:lol:

Good luck and drive safe! :hug:

You can start driving here at 18+ as well Endless_Deep. All of Europe has that.

:wink: Thanks for letting us know Liz, I won't be coming near Maine then.

Good luck! :)

Wow you can start driving lessons at such a young age? :hmm: Oh well, it seems like you will be a responsible driver, Liz :) Good luck with the driving classes! :up:

In Jersey you have to be 17 to get your license. Every other state it is 16

I remember "practice" driving with my dad it was adventurous I will say that. I first time getting driving lessons the teacher took me out on the freeway saying "better to get it over now right?" scared the crap out of me.:lol:

A few years ago in Georgia, a law was passed changing the license system.
You can no longer get a full "official" one at 16. I think the you can get
the full license at 18.

Good luck, Liz! I remember taking my learner's written test many years
ago; I was scared out of my mind - and I think I failed it the first 2 times. :reject:

Awwww it's soooo much fun to drive honestly. I blare the music, rock out.
parallel parking sucks sooooo much but once you get use to it it's fine (i don't know if you need it to get your licence, in Alberta you have to) and you gotta be 16 here, I'm a fail i got mine at 17. And i just got my first car, she's a princess :p

^It is fun! :D Can't wait to get in and just blast *band who shall not be named*. Caught myself there. :wink:

Hey guess who be joining you on learning on how to drive starting this friday. ME!:D

:applaud:

I drive tomorrow and get my last two (out of ten) required hours in order to get my permit. My last class is next Sunday where I take the written test and get my permit that day. :D

Aww, I have fond memories of driver's ed about this time last year. I loved that the first night I had my license I had the freedom to go to a girl's house without my parents complaining. Granted, we were only studying... :D

:applaud:

I drive tomorrow and get my last two (out of ten) required hours in order to get my permit. My last class is next Sunday where I take the written test and get my permit that day. :D

Awesome I took the permit without studying and got it:lol: It was common since.

I have 1 and 2 1 1/2 hour classes left out of the six I was taking back in March. I may take a couple extra to be safe. I got the same instructor which is plus for me.

Good lucky on your permit test!:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom