It's Official: I'm Learning How To Drive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank goodness I'm coming from the other direction

j/k :wink:

At least you don't have to drive through NYC

I would like to know these things:

In America do you have to:

Parallel park
Hill park (down and up hill)
When turning to the right go to the curb lane and lane change out
Stop 3 metes away from the stop line or sign

on a road test.... and also do you have crazy freaking oil riggers tail gating you?

I just got back from driving my confidence is better and drove over 50 today construction & merged! Gotta work on passing a little but still proud :) 50 is big for me considering I couldn't get pass 25 for a long time cause I was scared. I only got nervous well merging into traffic, then I got pissed off cause this person wouldn't let me pass , she was to busy doing her make up and talking on the cellphone two things that make me mad when it comes to driving and so I went from 40-50 and passed her and my instructor was like good but not good at the same time. You went over the speed limit and your were aggressive and I replied with yes I know but she was being stupid :lol: Do not do what I do lol

Love_U2_ Adam yes we have to do all that now with the hills I think it depends on your state like here in Colorado where I am we work on that alot and are tested on that.

I just got back from driving my confidence is better and drove over 50 today construction & merged! Gotta work on passing a little but still proud :) 50 is big for me considering I couldn't get pass 25 for a long time cause I was scared. I only got nervous well merging into traffic, then I got pissed off cause this person wouldn't let me pass , she was to busy doing her make up and talking on the cellphone two things that make me mad when it comes to driving and so I went from 40-50 and passed her and my instructor was like good but not good at the same time. You went over the speed limit and your were aggressive and I replied with yes I know but she was being stupid :lol: Do not do what I do lol

Love_U2_ Adam yes we have to do all that now with the hills I think it depends on your state like here in Colorado where I am we work on that alot and are tested on that.

Great floweravalanche!:D I don't drive all too fast either. I get nervous when I do. But the speeding up part had me laughing.:lol: "But she was being stupid":up::lol:

I didn`t get my license at 16,I tried for my permit then,cause I was a major dumb ass at fifteen and waited to do it and before I knew it I was 16,cause one of my crazy friends scared me about taking the permit test,but I passed it the first time when I did it to,and now I have a pretty shiny license :lol:... She is going to be 18 and she doesn't have a permit or license cause she keeps failing the test so she told me she would have to wait two more years or something before she could get it...OMG.

Back
Top Bottom