It's official: I need some sexy new boots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

USAU2fan1

The Fly
So the new U2 single had me thinking. I need some really sexy, fashionable mens boots. (Not cowboy boots, but really hip Bono-esque boots)

Since I live in the American south where they no NOTHING of fashion, I thought I would ask you guys and gals what I should get?

Post the links and photos of what boots you like and think I should consider? Hopefully this will be a fun experiment!

Thanks!

--Chuck

1. You're going to get your brains eaten most likely for mentioning them here.

images
or
images

A word of advice: please do not mention the name of the band that this website is dedicated to in this subforum. To do so would be at your own peril, as many have perished here after having their brains eaten by hungry people.

Stay safe, man. Stay safe. :hug:

I guess I don't understand exactly what you mean? Did I miss the joke? Or are you serious?

I'm totally lost. LOL I was just talking about boots! ROFL

A word of advice: please do not mention the name of the band that this website is dedicated to in this subforum. To do so would be at your own peril, as many have perished here after having their brains eaten by hungry people.

Stay safe, man. Stay safe. :hug:

I guess I don't understand exactly what you mean? Did I miss the joke? Or are you serious?

I'm totally lost. LOL I was just talking about boots! ROFL

This area of Interference is a respite from the craziness that surrounds it. It's meant to be a silly place, for silly threads, but without a mention of that band that shall not be named. To mention that band, as you did, opens up a Pandora's Box.

Also, you might want to check out the thread that that bastard linked to above this post.

As for boots, I can't help you. :wink:

I was going to move his thread to LS when I first saw it but... well... I thought it would be more fun in here. :love:

I would like to go for my spork, but I feel the brain has been tainted by the mention of that.
:|

Maybe if I use some extra salt... :mac:

AHHHHH! My apologies! I didn't mean to make that mistake.

Uhhh, I uhh.... LOL, hey did you guys see that thing over there???!! (points)

{Runs away while you all are looking the other way}

:sexywink:

You know who wore these boots on tour, which I am not allowed to talk about. But it was an "Elevated" kind of thing? hahaha

I am trying to find boots similar to those, but I am not allowed to talk about it on this forum without: :drool:

hahaha Thanks, I am glad to be here. Allthough, I am disappointed that my wife won't get on here! haha

Okay, here is a photo of the kind of boot I am interested in:

bono0624.jpg

capturedata5327672.png

Anyone know what brand of boot that is?? I can't find it ANYWHERE!

Back
Top Bottom