It's Official: I have salsa on my underpants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How convenient, I lurve salsa and am not picky
eat.gif

When I typed the title I had to stop and google as I blanked. "No wait, salsa is the dance, the tomato dip is called umm?"

lol.

If I buy Canananandian underpants and add salsa and then ship them they shouldn't go mouldy, right? The cold will keep the mould away?

beli said:
When I typed the title I had to stop and google as I blanked. "No wait, salsa is the dance, the tomato dip is called umm?"

lol.

If I buy Canananandian underpants and add salsa and then ship them they shouldn't go mouldy, right? The cold will keep the mould away?

idea.gif
freezer bags FTW

IN

haha, that actually reminds me, bel. i still have that picture i took of those undies in big w on my phone, and i still recall the lady who unwittingly walked in on me taking pictures of undies on my phone and the look on her face.

... the things i do for friends.
:sigh:

:hug: Thank you. I appreciated it.

I took a photo of a bowl of oranges in a coffee shop this week. The giggles from the other customers were endless! Hey, at least I HAVE A PHOTO OF A BOWL OF ORANGES and they don't!

It's such a waste. It's about the loss of translation again, beli. Like the sign on the great ocean road which reads: "In Australia we drive on the LEFT HAND SIDE of the road."

:cute:

And the opening to the spawn of Bronwyn Bishops documentary on Heath Ledger. "Heath wouldn't like all the attention his death is bringing but what he would like is if we all sat back and reflected on his fabulous movies". :sick:

Can I come over your house until his buried? This place only had one celebrity (not counting Rolf Harris) and the world has now ended :freakout:

please come over. i'm a bit sick of the heath love, too. it's awful that he died; he was 28 for god's sake. that's wrong every way you look at it. however, i have an essay which needs writing and my toe is stinging.

I needed to dig out my family tree the other day and blow me down with a feather your new town cracked a mention!

Maybe we are related. :ohmy:

I'd love to see you and the family. I'm juggling the funds at the moment. I have enough points to get there I just need money to get back again.

it's so pretty! do they have horses? there's a lot of horses out in the new place. and pubs. are they jockeys or alcoholics, your family?

Highway robbers and calico thieves.

This was my ancestors, on my family tree. lol. Apologies for the confusion.

My living family are best described as alcoholics, and toilet yoddlers.

Back
Top Bottom