It's Official--> I could use your opinion please*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenCaNaDiAn

Blue Crack Addict
In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to
So for a long time now I've been thinking of dying my hair red but I haven't taken that leap just yet. I have naturally dirty blonde/light brown hair and I've always gone with blonde highlights except for once when I went a little darker then my natural colour. I've been thinking a lot lately about going for an auburn colour. I could really use some opinions..There's a pic of my as my avatar so u can see if auburn would suit me or not...Thanks guys:wave:

Btw, this is the kind of colour I was thinking of:
Ashlee2.jpg

I'm also a blonde but I did once have my hair dyed red and it looked fantastic.

I loved it - it made my blue eyes look great - but I didn't feel like "me" so I went blonde again.

That color is gorgeous. You're gorgeous. Do it.

I agree! That's a nice color, and you look like you could totally pull it off.

I have naturally light brown hair and dyed it red and at first it was bright, but once it faded , I loved it. You could also find one of those websites where you can upload your photo and pick what hair color you want and it puts it on your head so you can see what it would look like.

I know how you feel. I had my hair black, just got it stripped and am in the process of getting it lighter.

Red is fun. I've tried many shades, but bright red was the most fun and actually got me more attention than when I was blonde :hmm: Hard to maintain though, as it fades pretty quickly. I think that colour will suit you well :up: Go for it :D

do it, do it, do it, do it, do it.

i LOVE girls with red hair...doesn't matter if it's real or fake

if you wear eyeglasses, that's a double bonus

-dan

Back
Top Bottom