It's Official# I am moving in June to....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA!! :hyper: As of right now it's just for a year but it could possibly be for 2-4yrs depending on how long I want to stay.

Seriously can't believe this is happening. I have been keeping this quiet from my family for close to 2 wks now which as been very hard. I just want to make sure I find answers to as many questions as I can possibly think they might have for me.

I haven't bought the plane ticket yet so it's not completely secure. I have a interview with the family via skype later this week. If that goes well I should be getting the ticket quickly after.

It's perfect timing, my sister & family are moving to SF in June & I am/was due to go live with my parents til I get money saved for my own place. Now hopefully I will avoid that. As far as the family goes, it's pretty much the same situation I am currently dealing with but they aren't my family. They gave me an actual work schedule & told me what they expect so I am feeling much more secure about this situation then I did about Ireland in 2008. Besides the fact that I am a little wiser now.

also should say I am looking into healthcare & schooling while I am there. From what I can see right now it looks like getting my meds while there won't be to hard & I should be able to finish up my degree as well. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom