It's Official:Elfa-Slut or Just Extremely Affectionate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Slut. No doubt. That's why he always has those faint traces of black marker on his forehead, surrounded by red spots where he tried to scrub to hard. Disgraceful. :tsk:

off topic: What's Yaconelli's take on New Jesus?

UberBeaver said:
Slut. No doubt. That's why he always has those faint traces of black marker on his forehead, surrounded by red spots where he tried to scrub to hard. Disgraceful. :tsk:

off topic: What's Yaconelli's take on New Jesus?

Yaconelli was killed in a car accident in 2003.:sad:

But, what is New Jesus?:hmm:

Elfa's knees always have rug burn too...:tsk:

That sucks about Yaconelli. Sorry.

NJ is what gets me through life. It's my new religion. :D It rocks.

Plus, you ever notice how elfa's lipstick and mascara are always messed up? Ugh. You know why he hasn't posted here? Yep. He's sluttin it up behind the gas station again. My friend just sent me a pix message. It's painful to look out, but I can't not look at it at the same time.

UberBeaver said:
That sucks about Yaconelli. Sorry.

NJ is what gets me through life. It's my new religion. :D It rocks.

Plus, you ever notice how elfa's lipstick and mascara are always messed up? Ugh. You know why he hasn't posted here? Yep. He's sluttin it up behind the gas station again. My friend just sent me a pix message. It's painful to look out, but I can't not look at it at the same time.

He's a transvestite too?:ohmy:

So, THAT'S how he knows Danny Bonaduce.:shocked:

You should PM me more about New Jesus.:sexywink:

He's not a transvestite, just a slut. It's probably a self esteem issue. It happens.

There's really nothing to PM - it's a way of life. Next lives, new translations of the bible, stuff like that. Kind of Zen meets asshole. Plus - I don't want to make Carlos angry. :shh:

UberBeaver said:
He's not a transvestite, just a slut. It's probably a self esteem issue. It happens.

There's really nothing to PM - it's a way of life. Next lives, new translations of the bible, stuff like that. Kind of Zen meets asshole. Plus - I don't want to make Carlos angry. :shh:

It does. I caught him looking in the mirror the other day. He asked me if his jeans made his ass look big.:(

I told him he'll always be one sexy mofo in my eyes.:combust:

New Jesus sounds intriguing!

elevated_u2_fan said:
:flirt:

I'd like to think I'm extremely affectionate...

Trust Beav to turn a thread about me into NJ.

NJ hung out with whores too! See? NJ = The Way = The Light! Even sluts like you are welcome, Whoreboy! YAY! :hi5:

Just cause he's a whore doesn't mean he needs saving, April. Is it not written, "It is easier for a man to go down on a camel than to reach my Father's kingdom"? Or was it "It is easier for a camel to walk through the eye of a needle than to reach my Father's Kingdom"? Meh, what's the difference? Camels = Heaven. Elfa = Camel Slut. Elfa = New Heaven. We'll save a seat for you, buddy!

U2isthebest said:

I try to keep it lookin' right for you, boo.:flirt:

:sexywink: Much obliged.

So, my son is a slut...the question is, who caused it? Society, or my protective parenting? :hmm:

LemonMelon said:

:sexywink: Much obliged.

So, my son is a slut...the question is, who caused it? Society, or my protective parenting? :hmm:

I blame the God-forsaken media. They're selling our children teh sex with Paris Hilton and free condoms!!!1111111:mad:

Fight the power, yo!:madwife:

UberBeaver said:

Just cause he's a whore doesn't mean he needs saving, April. Is it not written, "It is easier for a man to go down on a camel than to reach my Father's kingdom"? Or was it "It is easier for a camel to walk through the eye of a needle than to reach my Father's Kingdom"? Meh, what's the difference? Camels = Heaven. Elfa = Camel Slut. Elfa = New Heaven. We'll save a seat for you, buddy!

And this, my friends, is why I love NJ. :love:

UberBeaver said:

:scratch: I was always terrible with math... So, are you saying I'm Heaven or a Camel??

Life is the exam. Do well here, and you get to do it over again, but from a better starting position. CoNJ lives and let's livin' go on all around. Know your place, go with it, and be excellent to each other and you're all good. I believe this.

Back
Top Bottom