It's Official: A Few Extra Pounds? Not Your Fault.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sure :D

I had this triple whooper in London. And this DJ who I was there with really started to get rude.. Jesus! She´s vegetarian, and all the time she kept saying.. oh that looks so awful.. omg I think I have to vomit. This while I was eating. It was funny.. but then I couldn´t enjoy the food anymore. I mean, stay out of Burger King if you can´t stand the smell and look of big burgers!
My veggie friend will go with me to KFC, she makes me buy her fries or drinks. :lol:

I have always been thin. I eat a lot and don't gain anything. I hate when people make comments on how thin I am and it makes me think that when people look at me they think I have an eating disorder. I especially hate going to the gym. I work for an airline and have to lift 70 pounds sometimes and I work out to keep up my muscles and people look at me like why do you have to come to a gym?

:up: I used to lift almost 70 pounds at my old job as well, lifting cases of drinking water. I'm pretty strong for a skinny bitch.

I have always been thin. I eat a lot and don't gain anything. I hate when people make comments on how thin I am and it makes me think that when people look at me they think I have an eating disorder.

yep, and as said, any celebs like, say Angelina at the moment, now she WAS very bad due to her mothers death and prob the babies, etc, but she has gained a bit more muscle recently and looking better, and people still say she is 'too skinny', now fuk me, because she has more on her than me at moment.

should I just go hide permanently?

LOL!

Sicy is one strong mama!

yes Sicy, I believe us skinnies could lift weights and do resistance with them, never underestimate us because we 'look like we could break'.

oh PLEASE!

I was in a shop the other day, saw this girl who must be early 30s, and not kidding, she definately looked anorexic. she had the face. :(

very sad to see.

Back
Top Bottom