It's Official!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

M I RITE?

• :uhoh:

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • What?

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No shit, you didn't know that? Durrrr.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Automatically parse URLs: automatically adds [url] and [/url] around internet addresses.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Freak

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
The quark wave functions are of the hedgehog type and the chiral angle corresponding to the classical pionic field goes to zero both at the origin and infinity.^The Skyrme parameter is varied and nontopological solutions are found in a restricted range of values.^The mass of the system is calculated and explicit solutions are shown for nodeless quark wave functions.

:sigh:

UberBeaver said:
The quark wave functions are of the hedgehog type and the chiral angle corresponding to the classical pionic field goes to zero both at the origin and infinity.^The Skyrme parameter is varied and nontopological solutions are found in a restricted range of values.^The mass of the system is calculated and explicit solutions are shown for nodeless quark wave functions.

Duhhhhhhhh....I learned that in 2nd grade. :shifty:

The standard model postulates that all known particles are either fundamental point particles or are composed of fundamental point particles according to a remarkably small set of rules. Just as atoms are bound states of atomic nuclei and electrons, atomic nuclei are bound states of protons and neutrons. Atomic nuclei are discussed in the next section. In this section we delve one step deeper in the heirarchy of the universe. We now believe that all hadrons are actually bound states of fundamental spin 1/2 particles called quarks. Whereas all other known particles have an electric charge equal to $\pm e$ where $e$ is the proton charge, quarks have electric charges equal to either $-e/3$ or $+2 e /3$. Leptons themselves are considered to be fundamental, so the leptons and the quarks form the basic building blocks of all matter in the universe.

Quarks are subject to electromagnetic forces via their charge, but interact most strongly via the so-called strong force. The strong force is carried by massless, uncharged, spin 1 bosons called gluons.

Sicy said:

HEY! :angry: That's uncalled for.

The point is - quarks are waves, ie able to be controlled by thoughts, therefore - you control the world around you if you so choose, and you choose by sort of bending it to your will. Kinda thing. Follow? Lemon Melon was on the right path but sorta wandered off towards the end there.

I bet $50 this poll is rigged.

Do I now have the highest voter turnout of any poll? :hyper: See? I used the quarks! I WIN! HAHAHA.

Mods, can you add "go listen to some U2 and earn your keep" as an option? "Freak" needs some competition. :hmm:

sonic_72_80.jpg

Back
Top Bottom