IO: Would you like to be on my super list and join my super club?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissMaCo

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Sign here and I'll see what I can do for you.
Ask questions if you want to but please do not expect a fast and witty answer, my old secretary doesn't speak English.
You can have fun in this place as far as you don't mention anything that you shouldn't - and don't be dumb, you know what i'm talking about. :mad:
Some will have privileges if they know how to prove me and my secretary that they deserve them.
All is said.
Hope you'll feel as at ease as i'm feeling on my cushion.

UberBeaver said:

Then indeed I would like to be a part of your superb club much. Consider me committed. Will I be necessary to attend meetings? I am not good to attend meetings because I often obtain inattentive and forgets to reveal.

we need people like you

you won't have to attend meetings, just make coffee. we'll see later for more important tasks.

I am the good at the making of coffee. I will be the brew of the Cafe du Monde because it is enjoyed coffee by me much. Mmmm. The nice is the smell of it too sometimes. I can sing also not good but no matter as superb club allows. I shall open with Volare with the making of the coffee. :D YAY!

MissMaCo said:

okay, this question will be decisive:

if you join the super club, you won't be allowed to read any HP books...do you think you could cope?

Yah, I think I could survive :shifty:

UberBeaver said:
Will the monkeys be for coffee, yes? e__fan is skilled with cymbal. But not much with skilled. He has ability of coffee nice too. Somewhat.

Thanks Beav :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom