IO: Would you like to be on my super list and join my super club?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"I" is:
SnowB_eyes.jpg

:yikes: Why are there black holes in your eyes? Is Gravitron's second form an Irish/Canadian chick? No way we can stop him now.

The made is the coffee here: I aspire for you to taste and like this coffee. No cup for the need. Just take arm to hook up to. :D Easy!

coffee%20addiction.jpg

Grows the club! Soon le monde is of we! YAY! With steel fist can we rule yes? :mad: Ruler with angry we will are to be. DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN<--- Like the Darth Vader in the The Star Wars song. "Impressive, most impressive. But the Jedi you are the not yet no."

UberBeaver said:
:yikes: Why are there black holes in your eyes? Is Gravitron's second form an Irish/Canadian chick? No way we can stop him now.

The made is the coffee here: I aspire for you to taste and like this coffee. No cup for the need. Just take arm to hook up to. :D Easy!

coffee%20addiction.jpg

lmao :lol:

Can I be on list? I like lists. Not sure about club, drink too much coffee already and might not want to join club who would take me as member

OK, can I join too??? I did recommend the greatest hazing ritual known to man, after all. :grumpy: Plus, I have sweet MS Paint skills. :love:

Back
Top Bottom