IO: Would you guys be really mad if..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
I moved IO to Lypton Village?

It should really go here under the viva la vida language forum.

lyptonvillage.jpg

Especially since its not about The 2 and you're not supposed to talk about The 2 here, and its an off-topic forum yet for some reason its still under Your Blue Room. :doh:

It's the last remaining forum under Your Blue Room that is not about The 2 and really should not be there. :crack:

Haha well, you know people freak out about change. :crack:

move it, and make it pink or green.

then pop some popcorn!

:love:

no, really, tell people to get fucked if they kick up a fuss :lol: what difference does it make where it's ordered on the page? god, lol.

:lol: pink IO :drool:

Well I just wanted to check first. IO people can be kind if anal about IO :wink:

you should delete like half the forums though, there are too many

start with this one

Pick a subforum at random and delete it. Either that or the spam subforum. Or this one.

My other idea for the spam subforum would be to make the background a very annoying animated GIF and change the colours to something really irritating. To test the loyalty of its inhabitants.

The only reason it hadn't been moved before this is because people who liked this forum wanted it here for tradition's sake. But now no one likes this forum, so a move would be easy.

Pick a subforum at random and delete it. Either that or the spam subforum. Or this one.

My other idea for the spam subforum would be to make the background a very annoying animated GIF and change the colours to something really irritating. To test the loyalty of its inhabitants.

Spam subforum?

However, it should go over the Viva la Feedback forum.

I was going to put it last but I think youre right.

Well I am not too sure that you're in a position to be making suggestions like that. Especially since that forum is what got you in trouble in the first place. :)

Didn't realize this had been moved, so I thought it had been deleted or something when I was looking in the drop-down menu, and didn't see it where it used to be. :reject: :lol:

Yeah that would be cool,I know getting peoples opinions is great and all but you run this place Sicy,If you want to change it,then do it how you like :up:

omg IO moved? change is good, change is good...

now can the sticky thread be MINE with the kittehs? [where's BC when ya need her? BTW where is BC?]

omg IO moved? change is good, change is good...

now can the sticky thread be MINE with the kittehs? [where's BC when ya need her? BTW where is BC?]

Hugging myself in the corner as I slowly rock back and forth and repeat, "I fear change...I fear change..."

I know this makes sense, so it was a good move, and I am not complaining or giving Sicy grief...but still! :( :lol: :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom