IO: Would you guys be really mad if..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vorsprung durk tecknik or whatever the fuck it was called had to be the worst name for a forum ever.

holy shit, your sig. fucking... wow. i think i'm turning into a pleban. since when did they all get handsome???? seriously! and you left larry mulling off.
:lmao:

i can't remember what i was going to say now.

holy shit, your sig. fucking... wow. i think i'm turning into a pleban. since when did they all get handsome???? seriously! and you left larry mulling off.
:lmao:

i can't remember what i was going to say now.

:cute:

It's the power of Photoshop mostly. Airbrush is the press's best friend. They hate Bono's freckles.

Nah, they're looking good. They're from some official NLOTH shoot I think.

And I did not leave Larry off! This is the first sig that actually has Larry in it, not counting the bald Eagle. :tsk: He's the 2nd from right!

:cute:

It's the power of Photoshop mostly. Airbrush is the press's best friend. They hate Bono's freckles.

Nah, they're looking good. They're from some official NLOTH shoot I think.

And I did not leave Larry off! This is the first sig that actually has Larry in it, not counting the bald Eagle. :tsk: He's the 2nd from right!

Let's be honest; no one really cares where Larry is and what he's doing! It's Adam who looks superb, albeit artificial.
:love:

Back
Top Bottom