IO-Who the hell buys these?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Garter.jpg

omg

I tried on a pair in the overlarge, ugly, flashy display at Macy's the other day just to see what all you crcocs are comfy people are on about. THey didn't really feel that comfortable. Also I was embarassed somebody might have seen me with them on. :reject:

How much do these things cost, anyway?

I keep saying if you want comfortable shoes, buy Birkenstocks!

Ok, the friend of mine who left the I hate Crocs facebook gropu because he bought a pair of Crocs wore them the other day, and it was the first time I'd seen them

THEY'RE BRIGHT BLUE!

God it was awful. At least Edge's were black, and they matched well...I actually didn't mind them on him, but why do people keep wearing BRIGHT ONES?! They look so bad :rant:

I saw some tye dyed ones that were to die for:drool:

seriously people...black crocs= boring ...where's your pizazz?:tsk:

I reallyreallyreally hate those shoes!! Everyone is wearing them here in Swedeno_O I'm never going to buy a pair of CrocsXD
I never thought those would become shoes that so much people would buy. Maybe Crocs are good for people who are using them at work but walking around in them on the streets..o_O

Last edited:
I first heard of Crocs a couple of years ago when someone on an alumni mailing list from my undergraduate university posted about wanting a pair. I saw the pictures of them and thought, "Thank god that Kentucky Wal-Mart fashion will never find its way over here." Then starting about a year ago, I started to see people here wearing them :sad:

A couple of weeks ago my husband and I were shopping for shoes for him and I saw some and said, "See? It's those hideous shoes!" and put a pair on to demonstrate how stupid they look.

And they were really comfortable. :sad:

I can't wear ANY kind of shoes without pain. Not just heels, but trainers, flipflops, even Birkenstocks, really hurt my feet.

So I ended up buying a pair of the ballet flats like MissVelvetDress posted (in sea foam). Buying them was one of the most embarrassing experiences of my life (I was terrified I'd be spotted by someone I know), but I've gotten loads of compliments on them (but I always have to say, "Thanks. I really, really hate them and am constantly amazed that humans could create something so repellent. But they're really comfortable!"

Now I want a pair of the ballet flats in every colour. And maybe a pair of of the even uglier ones for sitting in the garden and taking the bin/recycling out. :reject:

I live not too far from Kentucky now

meegannie said:

Now I want a pair of the ballet flats in every colour. And maybe a pair of of the even uglier ones for sitting in the garden and taking the bin/recycling out. :reject:

:applaud:

You can take the girl out of Kentucky, but you can't take the Kentucky out of the girl!

:heart:

OMG, I found a place Carlos can shop if he ever visits Calgary :hyper: There were HUNDREDS of them in every colour imaginable.
crocs.jpg

:corn:

Back
Top Bottom