IO-Who the hell buys these?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Trend-Slovz_article_full.jpg

SLOVZ!
Keep in mind: This model is for men...

Just wanna drop my opinion in here, I am AGAINST Crocs. I hate those things with a passion! I'll never try them on, not for a second. I don't care how comfortable those things are, I am not willing to look like a dumbass just to be comfortable.

I wear Converse. They're comfortable to me and you can wear them in public and look COOL. I never got the big deal with crocs.:crack:

There is a guy at my gym who works out in green crocs with white socks...and Hawaiian print shorts that really should be a few inches longer :doh:

:laugh: :applaud:

"Just wanna drop my opinion in here, I am AGAINST Crocs. I hate those things with a passion! I'll never try them on, not for a second. I don't care how comfortable those things are, I am not willing to look like a dumbass just to be comfortable."

Well said theedgeu2.

^
I saw someone wearing a pair of those about a month ago or so, I believe in NYC. I stopped, stared at them, and thought, "What the hell??!! What are those?!" Needless to say, they reminded me of these.

DownloadedFile-1.jpg

My roommate in college had a pair of dark blue Crocs. When I first saw them, I asked, "What is the purpose of having these? Please tell me that you don't wear them in public." He told me that they were really comfy and that he wore them on his train rides home. He then asked if I would like to try them out. So I did...for about 10 seconds. When he asked me how I liked them, I looked him in the eye and said, "They are kind of comfy.....but I can't get over the fact that I feel like I'm wearing a tire for a car on my feet."

While I was at Marshall's today, looking for a new pair of sandals, I saw a little section of a wall that had up to 50 pairs of lime green Crocs for men. It made me think of this thread and I chuckled to myself. When I turned around I saw these bad boys.

images-1.jpg

I picked one of them up and asked my mom, "Who would actually buy these?" She stared at them and replied, "They are very ugly." Sadly, we ended up not finding a pair of good sandals.

AAAAAgCqrAIAAAAAASuNmQ.jpg

Everytime I see these kind of things I get the urge to hit them with a baseball bat, untill the candy falls out. :huh: wtf.
How many unicorns did you kill to make these?

AAAAAgCqrAIAAAAAASuNmQ.jpg

Everytime I see these kind of things I get the urge to hit them with a baseball bat, untill the candy falls out. :huh: wtf.
How many unicorns did you kill to make these?

:lmao: . . . those things are R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S :lmao:

. . . question for ya . . . you said 'everytime I see these kind of things' . . . where, exactly would you see them :uhoh: . . . surely not strolling down the street :no: :lol:

I got bored one time while waiting for my flight to leave from Narita airport in Tokyo. I counted all of the people I saw wearing Crocs and within one hour, I saw 36 people. And I thought the Japanese were progressive when it came to fashion. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom