IO: Who paid for that floor? Not me. No way. Never paid no floor ever again. Not once

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun I got a rattlesnake gun

:dance:

Mr. Walkway. Mr. Walk-Down-Me-I'm-the-Walkway. Lead me to the Building. Fuck you.

This guy thinks he's Captain Knots. Thinks he's Captain Tyin' Knots. When everyone needs some knots tied they go to him. Bullshit. Bullshit, they ss--- bull.

What is this, seahorse captain? What is this seahorse seashell party? Who didn't invite me. Why didn't I get invited? Seahorse sea hell. What is this? Get real. I'm in love with seahorses. I'm in love with them they're so beautiful and cute, I'm in love with the seahorses, they're fuckin unreal I love them, they're like all the clocks, I love em.

What is this, seahorse captain? What is this seahorse seashell party? Who didn't invite me. Why didn't I get invited? Seahorse sea hell. What is this? Get real. I'm in love with seahorses. I'm in love with them they're so beautiful and cute, I'm in love with the seahorses, they're fuckin unreal I love them, they're like all the clocks, I love em.

I love seashells. I love seashell things.

Mr. Walkway. Mr. "Walk-Down-Me-I'm-the-Walkway!" Lead me into the building ... fuck you.

Back
Top Bottom