IO: THis thread is better than the best one ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scream:

For the love of all that is sacred...not the "B" word!!!!!!!!!!!:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :eek:

That word immediately disqualifies it from even being a good thread.
:grumpy:

And oh, roll out the sporks. We've got fresh brains! :drool:

Now, where did I put that special IO salt'n'pepa?

All I'm say'in is there is a hell of a lot of work that goes into making a thread "The Best Thread Ever".

People look at it all the time and say: "I could do it better"

I have to be constantly monitoring it like a child, I have no life outside that thread, it has consumed me!!!

So if this is what you want, good luck dude.

gotta hand it to him.

he's been here less than 24hrs and he has already started controversy.
i rank him at the top of the newbies this week

INSTCUWSUMVC011 said:
it is it really is just ask Bono:bono: "It is better really it is."

for some reason nothing about *$ shall be said in here or else you`ll get bitched outa here...
come where we are and you can speak freely my friend:hug:

Re: Re: IO: THis thread is better than the best one ever

tpsreports2424 said:

I want this thread deleted and you banned.

Keep posting here, and you'll put your thread to the bottom of the barrell :tsk:

PHP:
From The Desk Of Bonochick

Dear INSTCUWSUMVC011,

Hello! How are you doing today? I'm doing all right. It's a little too hot outside for my liking, but I suppose there isn't much you can do, can you?

I've noticed that you are a new member. I had extended a greeting in response to your introduction thread in the Babyface Cafe, but I feel that I should give you a little guidance.

Interference, in general, is a nice place. We are overall welcoming towards new people. Each forum has its own description to help inform people what sort of topics are to be posted where. Surely you are aware of this, since you did make a reference to It's Official in your thread title. However, It's Official is special. We have an unofficially official rule that a certain band is to not be mentioned in any way, shape, or form. There is an important thread stickied at the top of the forum, which I linked to in my earlier reply.

We, the people of It's Official, are very sensitive about this rule. When this rule is broken, we experience many emotions. Some people get sad, some people get frustrated, some people get angry. Very angry. You may think that we are over reacting, but this is a very special place, free of...THAT band. Not that we don't love...THAT band...but we have many other areas at Interference that can be utilized for mentioning...THAT band.

By making any sort of reference to...THAT band in It's Official, you risk having your brains eaten. That activity sometimes just applies to newbies in general, but to have it brought on because of a mention of...THAT band is just shameful, so everybody should try to avoid it.

I hope that you have found this letter to be helpful. In the future, I hope we can avoid any posts in It's Official that are related to THAT band.

Love, Bonochick

Bonochick said:
PHP:
From The Desk Of Bonochick

Dear INSTCUWSUMVC011,

Hello! How are you doing today? I'm doing all right. It's a little too hot outside for my liking, but I suppose there isn't much you can do, can you?

I've noticed that you are a new member. I had extended a greeting in response to your introduction thread in the Babyface Cafe, but I feel that I should give you a little guidance.

Interference, in general, is a nice place. We are overall welcoming towards new people. Each forum has its own description to help inform people what sort of topics are to be posted where. Surely you are aware of this, since you did make a reference to It's Official in your thread title. However, It's Official is special. We have an unofficially official rule that a certain band is to not be mentioned in any way, shape, or form. There is an important thread stickied at the top of the forum, which I linked to in my earlier reply.

We, the people of It's Official, are very sensitive about this rule. When this rule is broken, we experience many emotions. Some people get sad, some people get frustrated, some people get angry. Very angry. You may think that we are over reacting, but this is a very special place, free of...THAT band. Not that we don't love...THAT band...but we have many other areas at Interference that can be utilized for mentioning...THAT band.

By making any sort of reference to...THAT band in It's Official, you risk having your brains eaten. That activity sometimes just applies to newbies in general, but to have it brought on because of a mention of...THAT band is just shameful, so everybody should try to avoid it.

I hope that you have found this letter to be helpful. In the future, I hope we can avoid any posts in It's Official that are related to THAT band.

Love, Bonochick

:drool: I need a cigarette...

Back
Top Bottom